Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Hong Kong
Hypertension treatment in Hong Kong is a complex process that involves many different factors. The first step in treating hypertension is to identify the underlying cause of the condition. Once the cause is identified, a treatment plan can be created that may include lifestyle changes, medication, and/or surgery. Lifestyle changes that may be recommended include eating a healthy diet, managing stress, and exercising regularly. Medications that may be prescribed to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to treat hypertension. This can involve procedures such as renal artery stenting or angioplasty. Hypertension treatment is an important part of maintaining good health in Hong Kong. By working with a healthcare professional, you can create a treatment plan that is right for you and your unique situation.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Hong Kong. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Hong Kong monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Hong Kong
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Hong Kong
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Hong Kong: Kowloon, Northern Hong Kong Island, Tsuen Wan New Town, Sha Tin New Town, Tseung Kwan O New Town, Aberdeen
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Hong Kong
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Hong Kong
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Hong Kong
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Hong Kong
- Dr. Wing-Kai Lam – Dr. Lam is a specialist in hypertension who has been practicing for more than 20 years. He is based at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Hong Kong and has published extensively on the subject matter.
- Dr. Wong Yuk-Man – Dr. Wong is another highly experienced hypertension doctor who practices at the Prince of Wales Hospital in Kowloon Tong. He has authored several books on the subject matter and has received numerous awards for his work in this area.
- Dr. Chung Man-Keung – Dr. Chung is based at St John’s Medical Centre in Kowloon Tong and specializes in treating patients with high blood pressure who are resistant to other treatment regimes. He also carries out research into new methods of treating hypertension
- Dr. Alan Chan is an expert in treating hypertension with medication and surgery. He has been named one of the world’s top surgeons for treating heart disease and other conditions related to hypertension.
- Dr. Wong Wai-keung is an expert in Treating Hypertension with dietary changes and physical therapy. He has helped thousands of patients reduce their blood pressure levels through his treatments.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Hong Kong & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with hypertension two years ago and I was prescribed prescription pills. They made me feel worse instead of better, so I decided to switch to MantraCare three months ago and they have helped my blood pressure go down significantly.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Hong Kong.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Hong Kong that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Hong Kong will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Hong Kong helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the severity of the condition and the specific hospital or clinic you choose to receive treatment at. However, a general guide to hypertension treatment costs in Hong Kong would be between HK$5,000 and HK$10,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!