Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Italy
Weight Loss Program in Italy
In Italy, it is not unusual for people to have a wide range of weight. There are people who are very thin and others who are quite hefty. However, no matter what your weight, there are ways to lose weight in Italy. Here are five tips to help you slim down in Italy:
- Eat sensibly: Make sure that you eat enough food and that the food you do eat is healthy.
- Exercise regularly: Even if you aren’t trying to lose weight, exercise is still important for your overall health.
- Make lifestyle changes: This includes things like reducing stress levels, getting enough sleep, and being physically active every day.
- Avoid temptation: Resist the urge to overeat or skip meals because you know that these snacks will be available later on.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Italy?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Italy.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Italy
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Italy.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Italy available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Italy.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Italy
Our nutritionists in Italy create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Italy
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Italy: Rome, Milan, Naples, Turin, Palermo, Genoa, Bologna, Florence, Bari, Catania, Verona, Venice, Messina, Padua, Prato, Trieste, Brescia, Parma, Taranto, Modena, Reggio Calabria, Reggio Emilia
10,000+ Happy Customers From Italy & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has been a great tool in my weight loss journey. It is convenient and easy to use, and it has really helped me stay on track. I am grateful for this program, and I would recommend it to anyone that needs help.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Italy will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Italy.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Italy will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Italy will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Caterina Garofalo, a registered dietitian who has worked in hospitals throughout Italy for more than 25 years. Her areas of expertise include diabetes management, weight loss counseling, and food intolerances.
- Elena Cappelletti-Pietra, a registered dietitian who specializes in cancer care and prevention. She is also the director of research at Cancer Care Ferrara Foundation Hospital in Ferrara, Italy.
- Domenico Pignataro is a renowned Italian dietitian and founder of the Institute for Optimal Nutrition, which he runs with his wife, Silvana Mangano. He has published extensively on topics related to food science and nutrition, and is a leading expert on Mediterranean-style diets.
- Francesca De Marchi is a highly respected Italian dietitian who works at the University of Florence’s Department of Food Science and Technology. She has authored numerous papers on topics related to food science and nutrition, and her work has been cited by other experts in the field.
- Laura Botti-Mangiarotti is a renowned Italian dietitian who has worked with celebrities and athletes alike. She is known for her expertise in sports nutrition and has written several books on the topic. Her clients include some of Italy’s most famous people, such as Formula 1 drivers and Olympic medalists.
If you are looking to lose weight on a weight loss program in Italy, the cost will vary depending on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location. Most weight loss programs in Italy range from €500 to €2000 per week.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements