Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Italy
There are many ways to treat hypertension, and the best method for you may depend on your individual situation. In general, treating hypertension involves making lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthier diet and exercising regularly. If these lifestyle changes don’t lower your blood pressure, your doctor may prescribe medication. There are several different types of medication used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to find the best option for you. Some common medications used to treat hypertension include ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and diuretics. If you have hypertension, it’s important to work with your doctor to find the best treatment plan for you. With the right treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of serious health complications.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Italy. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Italy monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Italy
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Italy
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Italy: Rome, Latium, Milan, Lombardy, Naples, Campania, Turin, Palermo, Sicily, Genoa, Liguria, Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Florence, Tuscany, Catania, Bari, Apulia, Messina, Sicily, Verona, Veneto.
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Italy
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Italy
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Italy
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Italy
- Dr. Giovanni Battista Palmieri is a world-renowned hypertension expert who has been treating patients in Italy for more than 30 years. He is known for his innovative treatments and his ability to help patients control their blood pressure without medication.
- Dr. Massimo Di Matteo is another highly respected hypertension doctor in Italy. He has contributed significantly to our understanding of the disease and has developed numerous successful treatments for it over the years.
- Dr. Roberto Pescatore is a highly experienced cardiologist who specializes in treating high-blood pressure patients. He has helped many people lower their blood pressure safely and effectively through lifestyle changes and medical treatment options.
- Dr. Luigi Fiorillo is an award-winning endocrinologist who specializes in treating hypertensive conditions like diabetes, obesity, and adrenal gland problems. He also provides counseling and advice on how to improve overall health habits that may lead to high blood pressure development in the first place.
- Dr. Giancarlo Giannini is a renowned hypertension specialist who has worked at many of the country’s leading hospitals. He is known for his expertise in treating both primary and secondary hypertension, as well as for his work in preventive medicine.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Italy & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been suffering from hypertension for as long as I could remember and it was affecting my life in a lot of ways. My doctor recommended that I try MantraCare and the results have been amazing. I am so much more relaxed now, and my blood pressure is back to a healthy level.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Italy.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Italy that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Italy will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Italy helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on a number of factors, including the specific condition being treated and the location in Italy. However, on average, hypertension treatment in Italy costs around €2,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!