Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Italy
Diabetes Treatment in Italy
In Italy, Diabetes Treatment is managed by a combination of patient self-care and medication. Generally, Diabetes Treatment includes dietary changes, exercise and medications to reduce blood glucose levels. Self-management of diabetes requires patients to monitor their own blood glucose levels regularly in order to ensure optimal control over the condition. Diabetes medications are also prescribed to supplement diet and exercise, and may include insulin injections.
Additionally, diabetes centers in Italy provide further support to those affected with the condition by offering group classes, educational materials, and patient counseling. Diabetes prevention and screening programs are also available in Italy to reduce the risk of developing Diabetes. These include education about healthy lifestyles, nutrition, physical activity and early detection of Diabetes through routine blood glucose testing. With proper Diabetes Treatment and support, people with Diabetes can enjoy a quality life while managing the condition.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Italy monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Italy
- Dr. Roberto Giunta is a highly respected diabetes doctor who has been working in Italy for more than 25 years. He is a specialist in treating Type 2 diabetes, which is the most common type of diabetes. Dr. Giunta has published extensively on the topic of diabetes and has given numerous presentations around the world. He is also widely known for his work in helping people to lose weight and manage their blood sugar levels effectively.
- Dr. Giovanni Cenci is another highly regarded diabetic doctor who works with patients from all over Italy. Dr. Cenci specializes in treating Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes, as well as other types of metabolic disorders. He is also an expert in helping people to lose weight and improve their overall health condition. Dr. Cenci has authored several books on the topic of diabetes and has presented at various conferences around the world.
- Dr. Emanuela Pinto is a highly respected diabetes doctor who is known for her expertise in endocrinology and metabolism. She is also a member of several prestigious medical societies, and has published extensively on diabetes care.
- Dr. Maurizio Gatta is one of the leading experts on type 1 diabetes in Italy. He has developed several successful treatments for this condition, and has written several books on the topic. Dr. Gatta also serves as president of the Italian Association for the Study of Diabetes (AISD).
- Dr. Vincenzo Carruba is an expert in both type 2 and gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM). He has developed several novel methods for treating these conditions, and has also been involved in research into new treatments for diabetes. Dr. Carruba serves as chairman of the Italian Association for the Study of Diabetes (AISD).
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Italy & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am incredibly grateful for the care and treatment I received at MantraCare in Italy. Before coming to them, I had been struggling with diabetes for many years, with no real improvement in my health. However, since my visit to MantraCare, I have seen a marked improvement in both my physical and mental wellbeing.
The doctors and staff at MantraCare took the time to properly understand my condition, and designed a personalised treatment plan that was tailored to my needs. I appreciated the holistic approach that they adopted, which included lifestyle advice, nutrition guidance, exercise regimes and emotional support.
My diabetes is now under better control than it has been in many years, and I have more energy and motivation. I am truly thankful for the care that I received at MantraCare, and can highly recommend them to anyone who is struggling with diabetes or any other chronic health condition. “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Italy work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Italy.
Diabetes is a serious condition that requires proper treatment. According to Diabetes UK, the average cost of treating diabetes in the UK is £8,000 per year. However, this figure can vary significantly depending on whether you are covered by a private or public health insurance scheme. In Italy, the average cost of treating diabetes is much higher, at €11,000 per year. This figure includes both the cost of medication and required hospitalisations.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.