Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Kazakhstan
Weight Loss Program in Kazakhstan
There are many weight loss programs out there that promise quick and easy weight loss. However, the reality is that most of these programs are ineffective and can actually lead to weight gain in the long run. The key to successful weight loss is to create a healthy diet and exercise routine that you can stick to.
In Kazakhstan, it can be difficult to find healthy food options, but there are a few places where people can find nutritious food. One option is to try local restaurants or cafes. Another way to get a healthy meal is to cook at home. You can make dishes such as salads or stir-frys. If you’re looking for a workout routine that will help you lose weight, try some of the following exercises: swimming, biking, hiking, running, or elliptical training. If you’re finding it hard to stick to your diet or exercise routine, talk to a therapist or counselor about how you can improve them.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Kazakhstan?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Kazakhstan.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Kazakhstan
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Kazakhstan.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Kazakhstan available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Kazakhstan.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Kazakhstan
Our nutritionists in Kazakhstan create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Kazakhstan
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Kazakhstan: Almaty, Astana, Shymkent, Aktobe, Karaganda, Taraz, Semey, Pavlodar, Oskemen, Atyrau, Kostanay, Kyzylorda, Oral, Petropavl, Aktau, Zhanaozen, Temirtau, Turkistan, Kokshetau, Taldykorgan, Ekibastuz, Rudny
10,000+ Happy Customers From Kazakhstan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so glad I found MantraCare. After struggling with my weight for years, I finally had the courage to make a change. Everyone at MantraCare was so supportive and knowledgeable. They helped me get back to feeling good about myself.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Kazakhstan will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Kazakhstan.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Kazakhstan will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Kazakhstan will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Irina Dmitrieva is a highly respected dietitian who has worked with celebrities and athletes alike. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics from Moscow State University and is Certified as a Dietitian by the American Dietetic Association (ADA). Irina is based in Almaty, Kazakhstan, and provides expert advice on weight loss, diabetes management, and more.
- Svetlana Zhizanova is another top dietitian based in Kazakhstan. She has a Master’s degree from the Russian Academy of Nutrition and Food Science and is certified by the ADA as a Specialist in Obesity Management. Svetlana works with clients to achieve sustained weight loss, improve blood sugar levels, reduce cholesterol levels, and more.
- Elza Kasyanova is a qualified nutritionist who also holds certification from the ADA as a Specialist in Obesity Management. She works with clients to create healthy eating plans tailored to their individual needs and goals, including those associated with diabetes or epilepsy management. Elza is based in Astana city, Kazakhstan.
- Nelli Zhumagulova is a highly respected and experienced dietitian who has worked in both private and public health care settings. She has a master’s degree in nutrition from the University of Leeds in England.
- Olga Klimenko is an expert on healthful eating, weight loss, and diabetes prevention. She has a bachelor’s degree in nutrition from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, and a master’s degree from the University of Tennessee Food Science School.
A weight loss program in Kazakhstan can cost anywhere from $200 to $2,000. The average cost of a weight loss program in Kazakhstan is $1,000. This cost can vary depending on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location of the program.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.