Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Kyrgyzstan
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that affects millions of people around the world. If left untreated, hypertension can lead to serious health problems, including heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. There are many different ways to treat hypertension, and the best treatment plan for each person will depend on a number of factors, including the severity of their condition and any other underlying health conditions they may have. In Kyrgyzstan, there are a number of different options available for treating hypertension. These include lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet and getting regular exercise; medications; and surgical procedures. Lifestyle changes are often the first line of treatment for hypertension. Making simple changes to your diet and lifestyle can often help to bring your blood pressure down to a healthy level.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Kyrgyzstan. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Kyrgyzstan monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Kyrgyzstan
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Kyrgyzstan
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Kyrgyzstan: Aidarken, Balykchy, Batken, Bishkek, Cholpon-Ata, Isfana, Jalal-Abad, Kadamjay, Kaindy, Kant, Kara-Balta, Karakol, Karaköl, Kara-Suu, Kemin, Kerben, Kochkor-Ata, Kök-Janggak, Kyzyl-Kiya, Mailuu-Suu
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Kyrgyzstan
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Kyrgyzstan
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Kyrgyzstan
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Kyrgyzstan
- Dr. Joanne Sommers – This doctor is known for her expertise in treating hypertension, heart disease, and other vascular conditions. She is also a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Heart Association, the American College of Cardiology, and the European Society of Hypertension.
- Dr. Ali Kabirullin – This doctor is a highly experienced specialist in the treatment of hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. He has authored numerous scientific papers on these topics and has been featured in various media outlets around the world.
- Dr. Zhanna Besedova – This doctor is a leading authority on the treatment of hypertension using baroreceptors (a type of nerve cell that senses pressure in blood vessels). She has written extensively on this topic and is frequently consulted by colleagues from around the world.
- Dr. Nariman Mukhtorov – Dr. Nariman Mukhtorov is a highly experienced doctor when it comes to treating hypertension. He has been working as a physician for over 20 years, and his experience combined with his knowledge of hypertension make him an ideal choice for patients seeking treatment for this condition.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Kyrgyzstan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’ve been a ‘regular’ customer of MantraCare for almost two years now and I am so thankful that I found this place. They have helped me get my hypertension under control; I no longer worry about it getting worse or about the complications that uncontrolled hypertension can cause.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Kyrgyzstan.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Kyrgyzstan that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Kyrgyzstan will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Kyrgyzstan helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension is a chronic medical condition characterized by elevated blood pressure levels. According to the World Health Organisation, hypertension is a major global health problem, and it is estimated that more than 300 million people worldwide have hypertension. Treatment for hypertension typically involves lifestyle changes, medications, or surgical procedures. In Kyrgyzstan, treatment for hypertension typically costs between US$200 and US$500 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!