Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Madagascar
Madagascar is a country located in the Indian Ocean off the southeastern coast of Africa. The fourth-largest island in the world, it is home to many unique plants and animals. The official languages of Madagascar are French and Malagasy. Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, is a common condition that can lead to serious health problems if left untreated. In Madagascar, the prevalence of hypertension is estimated to be around 24%. While there are many different medications available to treat hypertension, they can be expensive and out of reach for many people in Madagascar. Fortunately, there are some simple lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure and improve overall health. These include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising regularly, and limiting alcohol intake. Making these lifestyle changes can go a long way in helping to control hypertension and improve overall health.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Madagascar. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Madagascar monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Madagascar
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Madagascar
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Madagascar: Antananarivo, Toamasina, Antsirabe, Mahajanga, Fianarantsoa, Toliara, Antsiranana, Ambalavao, Ambanja, Ambatoboeny (Ambato Boeny), Ambatofinandrahana, Ambatolampy, Ambatomainty, Ambatondrazaka, Ambenja, Ambilobe, Amboasary, Ambohidratrimo, Ambohimahamasina, Ambohimahasoa
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Madagascar
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Madagascar
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Madagascar
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Madagascar
- Dr. Andrianoro Razafindrazaka is a renowned hypertension doctor who has worked in the field for over 30 years. He has served as president of the Malagasy Society of Hypertension and is known for his contributions to research into the treatment and management of hypertension.
- Dr. Mohamed Hamady is another highly- respected hypertension doctor who has been working in the field for more than 20 years. He has published extensively on the subject, and his work has helped to improve treatments for those with high blood pressure.
- Dr. Soilina Rakotondravony is also well-known for her work in managing hypertension, and she has authored several books on the subject. She is an expert on lifestyle modifications and alternative therapies that can be used to treat high blood pressure
- Dr. Richard Rakotoarivo has been practicing medicine for over 30 years. He is a specialist in both primary and secondary hypertension, as well as Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Rakotoarivo is also involved in research and has authored numerous articles on hypertension and its treatment. His clinic is located in Antananarivo, and he offers treatment to patients from all over Madagascar.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Madagascar & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been hypertensive for most of my life and have never found a treatment that has helped me manage it. When I started using MantraCare, I was so surprised at how easy it made it to manage my hypertension and be able to live a normal life.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Madagascar.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Madagascar that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Madagascar will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Madagascar helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
The cost of hypertension treatment in Madagascar ranges from around $50-$150 per month, depending on the severity of the condition. However, insurance coverage may be available for those who are qualified.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!