Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Malawi
Weight Loss Program in Malawi
Malawi is a landlocked country located in southern Africa. The average person in Malawi is around 5’4″ and weighs around 135 pounds. The average person in Malawi eats around 2,000 calories a day, which is about half of the recommended caloric intake for an adult. Malawi also has a very high rate of obesity and overweight people, which contributes to weight loss difficulty.
There are many reasons why it is difficult to lose weight in Malawi. First, the average person in Malawi spends a lot of time eating out, which means that they are getting a lot of their calories from junk food instead of healthy foods. Second, the average person in Malawi does not get enough exercise. Third, the climate in Malawi is very hot and humid, which makes it difficult to lose weight because it is hard to burn calories in this environment. Finally, many people in Malawi are subsistence farmers and do not have access to good nutrition or physical activity opportunities.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Malawi?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Malawi.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Malawi
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Malawi.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Malawi available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Malawi.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Malawi
Our nutritionists in Malawi create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Malawi
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Malawi: Lilongwe, Blantyre, Mzuzu, Zomba, Kasungu, Mangochi, Karonga, Salima, Nkhotakota, Liwonde, Nsanje, Rumphi
10,000+ Happy Customers From Malawi & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“After being on the MantraCare weight loss program for a few weeks, I have found that it has been completely life-changing. I now have more energy and feel healthier than ever before and am looking forward to the rest of my journey.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Malawi will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Malawi.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Malawi will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Malawi will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Caroline Muthoni Zimba is an internationally recognised nutritionist and founder of the Africa Nutrition Centre. She works with a variety of clients, including those affected by chronic diseases, obesity and malnutrition.
- Rosemary Chisholm is a registered clinical nutritionist and founder of Vitality Health & Wellness, Ltd., a health consultancy based in South Africa. Her focus areas include weight loss, sports nutrition and healthy eating strategies for people with diabetes and other chronic conditions.
- Catherine Tanda is a registered dietitian and CEO of Just Dietitians (Malawi), which provides holistic dietary advice to individuals, families and communities across Malawi. She has experience working with clients struggling with issues such as obesity, cardiovascular disease, diabetes and food allergies/sensitivities.
- Rosemary Nkosi is a leading dietitian and nutritionist in Malawi. She has worked with various organizations, including the World Health Organization and UNICEF, and has published several papers on nutrition. Her work has earned her a reputation as a expert on food security and malnutrition in Malawi.
- Dr. Florence Chikwanda is another top Dietitian in Malawi. She has worked with various organizations, including the World Health Organization and UNICEF, and has published several papers on nutrition. Her work has earned her a reputation as an expert on food security and malnutrition in Malawi.
A weight loss program in Malawi can cost as little as $5 or as much as $15 per week. The price depends on the specific program, its duration
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.