Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Maldives
Weight Loss Program in Maldives
If you’re looking to lose weight in Maldives, there are a few things you can do to start. First, make sure that you’re eating a balanced diet and getting enough exercise. Second, make sure that you’re drinking plenty of water to help you lose weight. And lastly, make sure that you’re using supplements to help you lose weight.
Most people who want to lose weight in Maldives find that diet and exercise are the most important things they can do. If you’re not eating enough calories and exercising enough, your body will start storing those calories as fat. Drinking plenty of water is also important in helping you lose weight in Maldives. When you’re dehydrated, your body will start breaking down muscle tissue to get its water needs met. This can lead to weight loss if you’re not replacing those lost fluids with other foods or drinks.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Maldives?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Maldives.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Maldives
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Maldives.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Maldives available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Maldives.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Maldives
Our nutritionists in Maldives create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Maldives
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Maldives: Male, Fuvahmulah, Hithadhoo, Kulhudhuffushi, Thinadhoo, Naifaru, Hulhumale
10,000+ Happy Customers From Maldives & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“Losing weight can be hard but MantraCare has helped me lose over 20 pounds in the last six months. I have more energy and I’m feeling healthier than ever thanks to them!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Maldives will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Maldives.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Maldives will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Maldives will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Imrat Rasheed founded Rasheed Diet & Nutrition Centre, Dr. Imrat Rasheed is a highly respected nutritionist and expert on the role of food in health and disease. She has written extensively on the subject, and her clinics offer a variety of dietary treatments and counseling services.
- Ms. Piyushna Lokesh is a registered dietitian with over 10 years of experience, Ms. Lokesh specializes in helping people lose weight and achieve optimal health by adjusting their diet according to their individual needs and preferences. Her clinic offers a wide range of services including nutritional counseling, meal planning, and weight loss programs.
- Shirin Mohamed Rasheed is another highly qualified dietitian who has worked for several years in both private and public hospitals. Her specialty is pediatric nutrition, which makes her an excellent resource for parents seeking information on how to feed their children healthfully.
- Selvageeta Vaishali is a renowned dietitian who specializes in treating diabetes and other chronic diseases. Her unique approach to nutrition therapy has made her one of the most sought-after professionals in Maldives.
- Aishath Rahim is a weight loss specialist and certified diabetes educator who has worked with clients in Maldives for over 15 years. She has helped many people achieve their health and fitness goals, including losing weight and reducing their blood pressure levels.
The cost of a weight loss program in Maldives can vary depending on the length of the program, the type of activities included, and the quality of the facilities. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $500 to $5,000 for a quality weight loss program in Maldives.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements