Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Maldives
Maldives is a beautiful country located in the Indian Ocean. It is a popular tourist destination for its stunning beaches and clear blue waters. Maldives also has a lot to offer in terms of healthcare. The country has a number of hospitals and clinics that offer excellent medical care. Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that affects many people around the world. If left untreated, it can lead to serious health complications such as heart disease and stroke. Fortunately, there are many effective treatments for hypertension. In Maldives, there are a number of hospitals and clinics that offer treatment for hypertension. The most common treatment for hypertension is medication. There are a number of different types of medication that can be used to treat hypertension. Your doctor will prescribe the best medication for you based on your individual needs. In addition to medication, lifestyle changes can also help to control hypertension. Eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly can help to lower blood pressure. If you smoke, quitting smoking is also important for controlling hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Maldives. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Maldives monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Maldives
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Maldives
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in the Maldives: Malé, Maafannu
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Maldives
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Maldives
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Maldives
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Maldives
- Dr. Mohamed Naveed – Dr. Mohamed Naveed is a highly experienced hypertension doctor who has been working in the Maldives for many years. He is known for his expertise in treating hypertension and other heart conditions.
- Dr. Ahmed Shihab – Dr. Ahmed Shihab is another highly qualified hypertension doctor who works at one of the leading hospitals in the country. He has decades of experience treating patients with all types of hypertension disorders.
- Dr. Ibrahim Abdul Quddus –Dr. Ibrahim Abdul Quddus is an excellent specialist in treating hypertension with medication therapy or surgery depending on the severity of the condition. He has years of experience working at one of the top medical centers in the Maldives.
- Dr. Azimudeen Abdul Ghafoor is a highly qualified and experienced doctor who has dedicated his life to helping others suffering from hypertension. He is currently the head of the Department of Hypertension at the Male Health Care center in Maldives.
- Dr. Mohamed Shainee is another highly qualified and experienced doctor who specializes in treating hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. He currently works at the National Heart Hospital in Maldives.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Maldives & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with hypertension and I was really scared. I read about MantraCare and started following their treatment methods. My doctor informed me that my condition is no longer a problem and that my blood pressure levels have gone down significantly.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Maldives.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Maldives that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Maldives will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Maldives helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension treatment in Maldives typically costs between 1,000 and 2,500 VND per month. This varies depending on the severity of hypertension, the type of treatment required, and whether any additional medications are required.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!