Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Mongolia
According to the World Health Organization, hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease, and treatment is essential to prevent heart attacks, strokes, and other complications. In Mongolia, hypertension affects an estimated 15% of adults, and treatment is often inadequate due to a lack of access to quality care. There are a number of ways to treat hypertension, and the most effective approach depends on the individual patient. Mongolia has a limited number of trained healthcare professionals, and many rural areas do not have access to essential medicines. However, there are a few simple steps that everyone can take to lower their blood pressure and reduce their risk of cardiovascular disease:-Eat a healthy diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.-Limit salt intake.-Exercise regularly.-Maintain a healthy weight.-Reduce stress levels. If you have hypertension, it is important to see a healthcare professional for regular checkups and to discuss your treatment options. With proper treatment and lifestyle changes, you can live a long and healthy life despite your condition.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Mongolia. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Mongolia monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Mongolia
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Mongolia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Mongolia: Ulaanbaatar, Erdenet, Darkhan, Choibalsan, Mörön, Nalaikh, Bayankhongor, Ölgii, Khovd, Arvaikheer, Ulaangom, Baganuur, Sainshand, Tsetserleg, Sükhbaatar, Öndörkhaan, Dalanzadgad, Züünkharaa, Uliastai, Altai
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Mongolia
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Mongolia
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Mongolia
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Mongolia
- Dr. Baatarjargal Chuluunbat is an expert on hypertension and has treated many patients with the condition. He is also known for his work in the prevention and managing other heart conditions.
- Dr. Erdenebat Bayar is a well-known specialist in hypertension treatment and management, as well as other cardiometabolic diseases such as obesity and diabetes mellitus. He has extensive experience working with both Mongolian and international patients.
- Dr. Tinuvir Tsogzdag is a highly respected cardiologist who specializes in treating hypertension and other heart conditions using a variety of methods including medication and surgery.
- Dr. Erdenebat Bayarbay is a highly experienced doctor with decades of experience treating high-blood pressure patients. He is recognized as one of the leading experts on the subject in Mongolia and has published several research papers on the topic. He is based out of the National University Hospital in Ulaanbaatar and offers comprehensive treatment plans for those suffering from hypertension, including lifestyle modifications and medication therapy.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mongolia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare is the best. I had high blood pressure and it was scary. My doctor recommended MantraCare and now I’m taking their supplements and my blood pressure has gone down a lot.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Mongolia.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Mongolia that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Mongolia will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Mongolia helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Mongolia is a country in Central Asia with a population of around 3.5 million people. According to the World Health Organization, hypertension is the fourth leading cause of death in the world, and it’s estimated that more than one-third of the population has hypertension. Treatment for hypertension in Mongolia costs around $100 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!