Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Mongolia
Weight Loss Program in Mongolia
Weight loss in Mongolia is not as difficult as one might think. Many people find it helpful to begin by identifying the areas of their lives where they are excess weight and making changes in those areas. There are a number of ways to achieve weight loss in Mongolia, and many people find that a combination of diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes are the most effective way to lose weight.
One of the most important things to remember when attempting to lose weight in Mongolia is that you should be realistic about your goals. If you are looking to lose 10 pounds, don’t expect to see those pounds disappear overnight. It may take some time, but patience is key when it comes to weight loss in Mongolia.
There are also a number of different ways to achieve weight loss in Mongolia. Some people prefer to follow a strict diet while others prefer to exercise regularly. There are also many different types of exercises that can be done, so whatever works best for you is what is recommended.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Mongolia?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Mongolia.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Mongolia
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Mongolia.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Mongolia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Mongolia.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Mongolia
Our nutritionists in Mongolia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Mongolia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Mongolia: Ulaanbaatar, Erdenet, Darkhan, Choibalsan, Mörön, Nalaikh, Bayankhongor, Ölgii, Khovd, Arvaikheer, Ulaangom, Baganuur, Tsetserleg, Sainshand
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mongolia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I heard about MantraCare from my sister who was successfully treated for obesity. You guys have a great plan for weight loss and the best part is that I can stay in control of what I eat. Also, it is so easy to keep up with the program because you are always there to help me out with tips, recipes and advice.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Mongolia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Mongolia.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Mongolia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Mongolia will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Sarmiento Pérez, MD, RD is a board-certified physician and registered dietitian who has been practicing medicine for more than 25 years. He also has extensive experience working with people of all ages and lifestyles, which has led him to develop unique and comprehensive nutrition counseling services.
- Aigul Sukhumova, MS, RDN is a qualified registered dietitian who has worked in various medical settings for more than 10 years. She has a Master’s degree in nutritional science from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine and holds a license to practice as a registered dietitian in both the United States and Mongolia. Her focus is on providing individualized dietary advice to help people achieve their health goals.
- Dr. Tsedendamba has helped to improve the nation’s diet is by spearheading efforts to increase fruit and vegetable consumption. According to NNI data, only about 20% of Mongolians consume enough fruits and vegetables each day. Dr. Tsedendamba hopes to change this statistic by working with schools and businesses to promote healthier eating habits among all Mongolians.
- Bayarbayar Tsogtbaatar, MD, MPH is a pediatrician and Assistant Professor at the Mongolian National University Hospital. Dr. Tsogtbaatar has a wealth of experience working with children and is highly respected for her expertise in child nutrition.
- Erdenebat Jargalsaikhan, MS, RD is a registered dietitian with over 20 years of experience working in hospitals, schools, and private clinics across Mongolia. Ms. Jargalsaikhan is highly qualified to work with patients suffering from chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
The cost of a weight loss program in Mongolia can vary depending on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location. However, most weight loss programs in Mongolia will cost between $500 and $1000.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.