Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Myanmar
According to the World Health Organization, hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a “leading risk factor for cardiovascular disease and premature death.” In Myanmar, as in many other countries, the prevalence of hypertension is on the rise. The good news is that there are effective treatments available for hypertension. The first step in treating hypertension is to make lifestyle changes. This includes eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and limiting alcohol consumption. These lifestyle changes can help to lower blood pressure and improve overall health. In addition to lifestyle changes, there are several medications that can be used to treat hypertension. These include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Your doctor will work with you to determine the best medication or combination of medications for your individual situation. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to create a treatment plan that works for you. With proper treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of developing serious health problems in the future.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Myanmar. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Myanmar monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Myanmar
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Myanmar
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Myanmar: Yangon, Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Mawlamyine, Taunggyi, Bago, Monywa, Myitkyina, Pathein, Sittwe, Pyay, Pakokku, Myeik, Meiktila, Taungoo, Myingyan, Mogok, Magway, Hinthada, Sagaing
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Myanmar
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Myanmar
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Myanmar
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Myanmar
- Dr. Ko Aung Thein is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has worked extensively on the topic in Myanmar. He has published numerous articles on the subject and provides clinical services to patients throughout the country.
- Dr. Myat Htet Aye is an experienced physician who has dedicated his career to helping people with high blood pressure and other cardiovascular issues. He offers comprehensive treatment plans that focus on reducing risk factors and improving overall health outcomes.
- Dr. Aye Thein is a renowned hypertension specialist who has been working in the country for over 20 years. He is currently managing director of the Myanmar Medical Centre, a leading hospital in Yangon.
- Dr. Than Htay is an expert in vascular medicine who also has experience treating hypertension. He is the founder and head of the Vascular Medicine Department at the Myitkyina General Hospital.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Myanmar & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been using MantraCare for a while now and I have to say that it has done wonders for my hypertension. My blood pressure is finally under control and I am feeling better than ever. I never thought that this was possible, but the doctors at MantraCare did an amazing job.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Myanmar.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Myanmar that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Myanmar will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Myanmar helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension treatment in Myanmar can be quite costly, depending on the severity of the condition. In general, medications and/or hospitalization costs around USD $200-$300 per month. However, this price varies depending on the location and the level of care required.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!