Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Myanmar
Weight Loss Program in Myanmar
If you are looking to lose weight and achieve a healthy body, you may want to consider weight loss in Myanmar. There are a number of reasons why this country may be a good place to start your weight loss journey. First of all, Myanmar is a relatively small country with a population of over fifty million people. This means that there is not as much space for you to put on pounds as there may be in larger countries. Additionally, the food in Myanmar is generally healthier than what many people in the Western world are used to eating.
This means that it is easier for you to stick to a diet and exercise plan if you decide to start losing weight in Myanmar.Finally, many people living in Myanmar are traditionally very active and active lifestyles are often associated with being thin. In fact, many people in Myanmar believe that being thin is more important than being muscular. This means that even if you don’t have a lot of muscle mass, you can still lose weight if you strictly follow a diet and exercise plan.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Myanmar?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Myanmar.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Myanmar
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Myanmar.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Myanmar available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Myanmar.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Myanmar
Our nutritionists in Myanmar create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Myanmar
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Myanmar: Yangon, Mandalay, Naypyidaw, Mawlamyine, Taunggyi, Bago, Monywa, Myitkyina, Pathein, Sittwe, Pyay, Pakokku, Myeik, Meiktila, Taungoo
10,000+ Happy Customers From Myanmar & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has helped me lose weight and get into a healthy routine that I can sustain. They have been amazing in helping me find the right program suited to my lifestyle. I feel stronger, healthier and happier than ever before.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Myanmar will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Myanmar.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Myanmar will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Myanmar will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Win Myat Aye is a renowned RD and LD who has worked with several international organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). She is also the founder of Win Myat Aye Nutrition Consulting Services which offers nutritional consulting to businesses and individuals.
- Moe Yan Naing is a registered dietitian who has more than 10 years of experience in the field. She is currently the director of Yadanabon University’s Nutritional Sciences Programme and also provides private nutrition consultations. Her work has been featured in several media outlets including The New York Times and The Guardian.
- Ko Ko Lwin is a registered dietitian with over 20 years of experience working in both rural and urban settings across Myanmar. She is currently the assistant director of food security at NLDH Regional Office 1.
- Tin Myo Win is a leading specialist in pediatric nutrition and has worked extensively with children throughout Southeast Asia. Her work has led her to develop several successful pediatric weight loss programs, which have been implemented by hospitals across Myanmar.
- Aung Zaw Zaw is a well-known expert on food allergies and has worked tirelessly to educate people about the dangers of food allergies and their impact on health. He is also the founder and president of Allergy Association of Myanmar (AAM), which is one of the leading allergy organizations in Southeast Asia.
A weight loss program in Myanmar can cost anywhere from $200 to $2,000. The price will depend on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.