Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Nicaragua
Hypertension is a common condition that affects millions of people around the world. In Nicaragua, the prevalence of hypertension is estimated to be around 30%. Despite its high prevalence, there is still a lack of awareness about the condition and its treatment. There are many different treatments for hypertension, but not all of them are suitable for everyone. The best treatment for hypertension is one that is tailored to the individual’s needs and medical history. Some of the most common treatments for hypertension include lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly. Medications are also commonly used to treat hypertension. The type of medication prescribed will depend on the severity of the condition and the individual’s response to other treatments. In some cases, surgery may be required to treat hypertension. This is typically only done in severe cases that do not respond to other treatments. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to find the best treatment plan for you. With proper treatment, you can live a long and healthy life.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Nicaragua. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Nicaragua monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Nicaragua
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Nicaragua
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Nicaragua: Managua, León, Tipitapa, Masaya, Ciudad Sandino, Chinandega, Esteli, Matagalpa, Granada
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Nicaragua
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Nicaragua
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Nicaragua
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Nicaragua
- Dr. Jorge Garcia is a highly respected cardiologist who has treated many patients with hypertension. He is also the founder and chairman of the International Hypertension League (IHL), an organization dedicated to improving the quality of care for hypertensive patients around the world.
- Dr. Jesus Lopez is a specialist in pediatric hypertension who has written several articles on the subject. He also teaches at the University of Central America’s School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Dr. Jorge Sanchez is another great option when it comes to finding a hypertension doctor in Nicaragua. He has clinics all around the country, and he also offers consultations via video call. If you’re looking for quality care from an experienced physician, Dr. Sanchez is your best bet.
- Dr. Eliseo Rueda-Sanchez – Dr. Rueda-Sanchez is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has worked extensively throughout Central America and the Caribbean. He is well-known for his skillful treatment of hypertension patients, and he has a wealth of experience to offer.
- Dr. Jorge Reyes – Dr. Reyes is another highly experienced hypertension doctor who has helped many people overcome their high blood pressure problems over the years. He is known for his focus on providing quality care to his patients, and he has an impressive track record of success. Another highly-rated doctor who specializes in treating hypertension is Dr. Roberto Bermudez. He is based in Masaya and has to be
10,000+ Happy Customers From Nicaragua & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I heartily recommend MantraCare for the treatment of hypertension. I have been taking medication for a few years now, but when I switched to MantraCare, it noticeably improved my quality of life. I feel much better and now my levels are under control.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Nicaragua.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Nicaragua that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Nicaragua will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Nicaragua helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
In Nicaragua, hypertension treatment can cost between $120 and $270 per month. The average price for hypertension medication in Nicaragua is about $25 per month. Many clinics offer a discounted rate for patients who use public health resources, such as the national health insurance program.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!