Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Nicaragua
Weight Loss Program in Nicaragua
Nicaragua is known for its natural beauty and its laid-back lifestyle. It’s no wonder that so many people choose to live here, despite the fact that it can be a bit challenging to lose weight in Nicaragua.
One of the main reasons why it’s difficult to lose weight in Nicaragua is because many people eat a lot of food that’s high in calories and low in nutrients. This can make it hard to lose weight, especially if you’re not used to eating this way.
Another challenge when trying to lose weight in Nicaragua is that people tend to be less active than they are in other countries. This means that it’s harder to burn off calories through exercise.
Nevertheless, there are some ways that you can lose weight in Nicaragua without having to change your lifestyle too much. For example, you can try dieting by cutting down on your calorie intake or exercising more often. Whichever approach you take, make sure that you’re following a healthy diet and avoiding foods that are high in sugar and unhealthy fats.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Nicaragua?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Nicaragua.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Nicaragua
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Nicaragua.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Nicaragua available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Nicaragua.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Nicaragua
Our nutritionists in Nicaragua create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Nicaragua
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Nicaragua: Managua, León, Tipitapa, Masaya, Ciudad Sandino, Chinandega, Matagalpa, Esteli, Granada
10,000+ Happy Customers From Nicaragua & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been struggling with my weight for a long time and I was looking for help. That is when I found MantraCare and their weight loss program. They have given me the tools that I need to lose the weight, and now I have never felt better.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Nicaragua will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Nicaragua.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Nicaragua will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Nicaragua will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Isabel Arango is a renowned Dietitian and Nutritionist who has been working in Nicaragua for over 25 years. She is a member of both the Nicaraguan Academy of Medicine and Science (AMAS) and the American Dietetic Association (ADA). She has authored several books on nutrition and has appeared on TV programs discussing healthy eating habits. Her work focuses on promoting a healthy, balanced diet as well as helping her patients achieve their fitness goals.
- Monica Acosta is another highly respected Dietitian who works out of a private practice in Managua. She specializes in weight loss, diabetes management, heart health, and more. Monica Acosta also teaches at the Universidad Nacional de Ingenieros y Tecnologías de Managua (UNITEM). She has authored several articles on dietetics topics for national magazines, spoken at international conferences, and published many research papers on obesity prevention and other aspects of nutrition therapy.
- Mauricio Ramirez is a highly respected dietitian who has worked extensively on behalf of the government and private organizations in Nicaragua. He has written extensively on nutrition topics, and his work has been cited by several international organizations.
- Armando Garduno Coronel is a highly experienced dietitian who has worked with patients from all walks of life. He is known for his innovative approach to nutrition counseling, and his work has helped many people improve their overall health.
- Roxanne Cordero is a highly respected Dietitian and Director of Nutrition at the Hospital San Vicente de Paul in Managua. She has authored multiple books on diet and nutrition, and her work has been featured in medical journals around the world.
The cost of a weight loss program in Nicaragua can vary depending on the type and duration of the program you choose. Generally, programs range from $50 to $200 USD per month, with more advanced programs costing up to $400 USD.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.