Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Niger
In Niger, hypertension is one of the leading causes of death and disability. The good news is that hypertension is a treatable condition. There are many effective treatment options available, and with the help of a healthcare provider, it is possible to control blood pressure and reduce the risk of complications. Lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet and getting regular exercise, are often the first line of treatment for hypertension. If lifestyle changes alone are not enough to control blood pressure, medication may be needed. There are many different types of medication used to treat hypertension, and the best option for each individual will depend on factors such as age, health history, and other medications that are being taken. Some common medications used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Making lifestyle changes and taking medication as prescribed are important steps in managing hypertension and reducing the risk of complications. However, it is also important to see a healthcare provider regularly for checkups and to monitor blood pressure. With proper treatment and care, it is possible to control hypertension and enjoy a healthy life.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Niger. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Niger monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Niger
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Niger
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Niger: Abala, Abalak, Agadez, Aguié, Arlit, Ayourou, Balléyara, Birni Ngaouré, Birni Nkonni, Bouza, Dakoro, Diffa, Dogondoutchi, Dosso, Filingué, Gaya, Gazaoua, Gouré, Guidan Roumji, Illéla.
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Niger
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Niger
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Niger
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Niger
- Dr. Mohammed Koussa Abdoulaye: Dr. Abdoulaye is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Niger. He has experience working with many different types of patients and is well-known for his innovative treatments and strategies for managing high blood pressure.
- Drs. Aicha Djibo and Moussa Doumbia: Drs. Djibo and Doumbia are also highly skilled hypertension doctors in Niger. They have been working together for many years and boast a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to treating high blood pressure patients.
- Dr. Abdoulaye Gueye – Dr. Gueye is a renowned hypertension specialist based in Niamey. He has years of experience working with patients from all walks of life and is skilled at helping them achieve optimal blood pressure levels.
- Dr. Mohamedou Ould Bouh – Dr. Bouh is a highly respected hypertension doctor based in Zinder. He has vast knowledge about the latest treatments and techniques available, making him an excellent option for those seeking comprehensive care.
- Dr. Mohammed Mabouleh is a renowned hypertension doctor who has been practicing for more than 25 years. He is based in Niamey and has a large patient base.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Niger & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am pleased to say that I was cured of hypertension. MantraCare has done wonders for me, and I’m now able to live a normal life. They have been very supportive with their treatment and have helped me accept to medicine better than any other doctor ever has.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Niger.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Niger that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Niger will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Niger helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
In Niger, hypertension treatment can cost around $100 per month. This amount may increase depending on the severity of the patient’s hypertension and other health conditions they may have.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!