Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Nigeria
There are many ways to treat hypertension in Nigeria. The most common way to treat hypertension is with medication. There are a number of different types of medication that can be used to treat hypertension.
Another way to treat hypertension in Nigeria is through lifestyle changes. Lifestyle changes include reducing your weight, exercising regularly, and avoiding smoking. If lifestyle changes don’t work, then medications may also be needed.
If you have high blood pressure and you’re not sure what to do, speak with your doctor. Your doctor can help you figure out the best way to treat your high blood pressure.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Nigeria. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Nigeria monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Nigeria
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Nigeria
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Nigeria: Lagos, Kano, Ibadan
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Nigeria
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Nigeria
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Nigeria
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Nigeria
- Dr. Ifeanyi Okoye is a well-known hypertension doctor in Nigeria. Dr. Okoye has helped many patients achieve successful treatment outcomes.
- Dr Uchechukwu Nwosu is an expert in Vo2 Max testing and heart health care. Dr Nwosu’s clinical experience and knowledge make him one of the most qualified physicians available to treat hypertensive patients in Nigeria.
- Dr. Umaru Musa Yar’Adua, who has been treating high blood pressure patients since 2002. His clinics are well known for their customer service and top-notch treatments.
- Dr. Adeyemi Ogunlesi is a highly respected expert in hypertension and heart disease who has treated countless patients over the years. He has authored several books on these topics.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Nigeria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am a 35 year old Nigerian woman with high blood pressure, high cholesterol and cardiovascular disease. I managed to deal with all my complications with the help of Mantra Care experts who suggest some simple and small changes to maintain health.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Nigeria.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Nigeria that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Nigeria will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Nigeria helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
A course of hypertension treatment in Nigeria would cost between N1,00,000 and N2,00,000.
MantraCare offers Hypertension treatment in Nigeria at affordable cost starting at $10 /week.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!