Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Nigeria
Online therapy in Nigeria is booming and there are many reasons why. Firstly, it’s an affordable and convenient way to get the support you need without having to leave your home. Secondly, therapists can respond to your queries at any time of day or night, which means that you can receive help quickly and easily. And finally, online therapy is seen as a more discreet option, which is perfect for those who want to keep their mental health issues private.
There are a number of online therapy platforms available in Nigeria, and all of them offer a wide range of services. If you’re looking for online therapy in Nigeria, there’s no need to look further than the platforms available on the internet. They offer convenient access, quality services, and endless support options for anyone who needs them.
Top Therapists in Nigeria
- Dr. Osita Ojokwu is a well-respected therapist, and has been working in this field for many years. He has worked with many different types of clients, and is able to provide them with the support they need.
- Ms Judith Okonkwo has a lot of experience working with children and young adults, which makes her an ideal therapist for those affected by difficult situations or issues.
- Mrs Beatrice Amofa-Gyamfi is a therapist who specializes in trauma counseling and PTSD treatment. Her experience working with people affected by violence makes her an expert in this area, and she can provide relief and healing to those who need it most.
- Funmilayo Ojo specializes in working with women and girls who have experienced abuse or violence. She provides them with support and resources to help them heal on an individual level.
- Olugbenga Ajala is a self-taught therapist who specializes in helping clients with anxiety disorders and depression. He runs his own private practice in Lagos, Nigeria, and also provides online therapy through his website.
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Nigeria
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Nigeria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Nigeria to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Nigeria from Mantracare?
10,000+ Happy Customers From Nigeria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“Hey, if you are struggling with stress, Mantra Care is the savior, believe me. I was diagnosed with hypertension and chronic stress at the same time. I was not required to go to any other place in Nigeria. But to sit at home gets treatments, and therapy sessions. Within no time, I started recovering. Even today, when I am completely healed, I attend some of the online sessions to keep my positivity going.”
1 year on MantraCare
Top Therapists at Mantracare in USA
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Nigeria can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
Online therapy in Nigeria can cost anywhere from $10 to $50 per hour, depending on the therapist and the type of service. Fees for individual sessions can range from $20 to $60. Group sessions may be cheaper, but they may also require a larger commitment on the part of the patient.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Nigeria. We are the most affordable ways in Nigeria to get online therapy sessions.
Take a free emotional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.