Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Rwanda
Hypertension is a common condition that affects millions of people worldwide. While there are many effective treatments available, access to these treatments can be limited in resource-poor countries like Rwanda. The Rwanda Ministry of Health has developed a national strategy for the prevention and treatment of hypertension, which includes providing access to affordable medicines and increasing awareness of the importance of early detection and treatment. One of the challenges in treating hypertension in Rwanda is the high cost of medicines. The Rwanda Ministry of Health has worked with partners to develop a system of price negotiation and bulk procurement that has helped to lower the cost of medicines. The national strategy also includes increasing awareness of hypertension and its risks, as well as promoting early detection and treatment. The Rwanda Ministry of Health has developed materials for use in health education campaigns, which have been shown to be effective in increasing knowledge about hypertension and its risks.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Rwanda. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Rwanda monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Rwanda
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Rwanda
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Rwanda: Kigali, Gisenyi, Ruhengeri, Butare, Muhanga, Byumba, Cyangugu, Nyanza, Bugarama, Kayonza, Rwamagana, Nyamata, Ruhango, Gikongoro, Nyagatare, Busogo, Kibuye, Kibungo, Rubengera
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Rwanda
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Rwanda
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Rwanda
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Rwanda
- Dr. James Mugenzi-Baraka is a highly qualified and experienced hypertension doctor who has worked tirelessly to improve the quality of care available to those with this condition. He has authored several articles on hypertension and has presented at global conferences on the topic. He is based in Kigali and offers comprehensive care for patients from all over Rwanda.
- Dr. Gizem Sahin is also a highly qualified hypertension doctor who has dedicated his life to helping others through his work as a physician. He was born and raised in Rwanda and has extensive experience working with people from all walks of life, which makes him well-equipped to handle any hypertensive patient. Dr. Sahin offers comprehensive care for patients from all parts of the country and provides regular educational lectures on hypertension to ensure that everyone understands the risks and benefits associated with this condition.
- Dr. Charles Rwamirabuhanga –Dr. Charles Rwamirabuhanga is a renowned hypertension specialist who has been treating patients in Rwanda for over 25 years. He is a member of the World Hypertension League, African Society of Cardiology, and Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions.
- Dr. Walter Kabimba –Dr. Walter Kabimba is another highly reputable hypertension doctor in Rwanda. He has experience working with both traditional and modern medical treatments, so he can help you find the best solution for your high blood pressure problem.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Rwanda & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am very happy with MantraCare. I previously had high blood pressure and I was diagnosed with hypertension. MantraCare has been a huge help to me. Not only have they improved my health, but they have improved my family’s life as well.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Rwanda.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Rwanda that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Rwanda will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Rwanda helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the location and hospital in Rwanda. However, some general estimates put the cost of treating hypertension at around $200-$700 per year.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!