Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Spain
Weight Loss Program in Spain
If you’re looking for a way to lose weight in Spain, there are a number of options available to you. You can try dieting or exercise, or a combination of the two. In addition, you can also try weight loss supplements or other treatments.
Dieting is the simplest option and likely the most common way to lose weight in Spain. You’ll likely need to cut out some of your favorite foods and beverages, and gradually add back in little by little until you reach your desired weight. Exercise can also help you lose weight in Spain. You can try walking, cycling, swimming, or any other form of aerobic activity that will help you burn calories.
Weight loss supplements are another possible way to lose weight in Spain. These supplements can help you burn more calories and reduce your appetite. Some options include Garcinia Cambogia, green tea extract, and caffeine pills.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Spain?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Spain.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Spain
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Spain.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Spain available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Spain.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Spain
Our nutritionists in Spain create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Spain
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Seville, Bilbao, Málaga, Oviedo–Gijón–Avilés, Alicante–Elche(–Elda),Las Palmas
10,000+ Happy Customers From Spain & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been trying to lose weight for a long time, but without success. I tried every diet and program out there, but nothing seemed to work. I tried MantraCare last year, and they really helped me make some important changes in my life. I think this is the first time that I have tried anything that actually works in helping me lose weight.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Spain will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Spain.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Spain will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Spain will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Mónica Mora is another highly qualified dietitian who operates out of Barcelona. Her focus is on helping people lose weight through healthy eating habits and exercise programs. Mónica Mora also offers consultations on issues such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer and obesity prevention.
- Marta González–Alonso, MD is a leading expert on diabetes and obesity prevention. She has written several books on these topics, and she also lectures around the world.
- Pilar Hernández-López, MD is a leading authority on weight management and gastroenterology. She has written several books on these topics, and she also provides consulting services to individual patients and healthcare organizations.
- Mónica Gómez-Jiménez, RD is a highly respected nutritionist who specializes in sports nutrition and weight loss programs for adults and children. She has written several books on these subjects, and she also gives lectures around Spain and Europe.
- Ana María Caminero is a renowned dietitian who has worked in both private and public healthcare settings. She has authored several books on food and nutrition, as well as spoken at various conferences around the world on the topic. Her work has earned her widespread respect within the medical community, making her one of the most qualified professionals when it comes to Dietitian advice.
Some programs may start at around €2000 per week, while others may be closer to €5000 per week. Many factors will affect the cost of a weight loss program in Spain.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.