Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Spain
Hypertension is a common condition that affects millions of people around the world. While there are many effective treatments available, each person’s situation is unique. That’s why it’s important to consult with a hypertension specialist to find the best treatment option for you. If you’re living with hypertension, Spain is an excellent place to seek treatment. The country has world-renowned healthcare facilities and a wealth of experience in treating hypertension. Whether you’re looking for traditional medication or alternative therapies, you’ll be able to find what you need in Spain. Some of the most popular treatment options for hypertension in Spain include 1. ACE inhibitors 2. calcium channel blockers 3. beta blockers 4. diuretics 5. renin inhibitors Each of these medications can be effective in lowering blood pressure and improving your overall health. Your hypertension specialist will work with you to determine the best medication for your individual needs. In addition to medication, lifestyle changes can also be helpful in managing hypertension. Making simple changes like eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, and reducing stress can make a big difference. Your hypertension specialist can help you develop a personalized plan to make these lifestyle changes. Living with hypertension doesn’t have to be difficult. With the right treatment, you can enjoy a normal, healthy life.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Spain. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Spain monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Spain
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Spain
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Sevilla, Zaragoza, Malaga, Murcia, Palma, Bilbao, Alicante, Cordoba, Valladolid, Vigo, Gijon, Eixample, Latina, Carabanchel, Granada, Elche, Badalona.
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Spain
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Spain
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Spain
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Spain
- Dr. Enrique Abascal is a renowned hypertension specialist who has been practicing medicine for over 20 years. He is currently the head of the Cardiology Department at the University Hospital of Madrid and has authored several books on the topic of hypertension.
- Dr. Javier Perez-Ruiz is another well-known hypertension doctor in Spain. He is the current chairman of the Spanish Society of Hypertension and has extensive experience in treating this condition. Dr. Perez-Ruiz also serves as a professor of medicine at the University of Alicante.
- Dr. Antonio Coca is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has been working in this field for over 30 years. He is currently the head of Cardiology at La Paz University Hospital in Madrid and has authored numerous papers on hypertension and its treatment.
- Dr. Josep Redon is a world-renowned hypertension specialist and head of the hypertension unit at the Hospital Clinic in Barcelona. He has authored numerous scientific articles on hypertension and its treatment and is a leading expert in the field.
- Dr. Ramon Hermida is a professor of medicine at the University of Vigo and director of the Hypertension and Cardiovascular Risk Unit at the Galician Institute of High Blood Pressure. He is an internationally recognized expert on hypertension, with over 20 years of experience in treating patients with this condition.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Spain & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been hypertensive for as long as I can remember. I was on medication for it for a very long time, but when my blood pressure started going up again, my doctor sent me to MantraCare. They have all sorts of remedies that helped me get my regular blood pressure back to where it should be. I am so happy I found a cure!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Spain.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Spain that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Spain will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Spain helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the individual’s location and health insurance coverage. However, general estimates suggest that treatment for hypertension in Spain can range from around €100 per month to €1,000 or more.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!