Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Spain
Diabetes Treatment in Spain
In Spain, diabetes treatment is conducted in a multifaceted manner. Diabetes treatments typically involve lifestyle modifications, dietary changes, and medication. Diabetes care centers provide specialised medical advice and assistance to those living with the condition. In addition, diabetes support groups exist throughout the country to provide a resource for individuals seeking additional guidance or comfort.
Diabetes education programs are also available to help those with the condition understand their disease and how to manage it. Diabetes prevention initiatives are being developed and implemented in Spain, with a focus on educating the public about healthy eating habits and physical activity that can reduce the risk of developing diabetes. Diabetes research is an ongoing priority for healthcare professionals in Spain, looking at ways to improve treatments and outcomes for those living with the condition.
Overall, Spain has a comprehensive and well-developed system of diabetes treatment and prevention. With the help of qualified healthcare professionals, those living with diabetes can access vital treatments as well as education and support to ensure they have the best possible outcome.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Spain monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Spain
- Dr. Juan Carlos Piñeiro: Dr. Piñeiro is one of the most respected diabetes doctors in Spain, having been a professor at the University of Barcelona and the Director of Endocrinology and Nutrition at the Cosmo-Medica Medical Center since 2001. He has extensive experience treating both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, and is an advocate for the use of insulin pumps in those with type 1 diabetes.
- Dr. Inmaculada Ortega: Dr. Ortega is a specialist in internal medicine and endocrinology at the Hospital Universitario La Paz in Madrid. She has been working on diabetes research and treatment since 1994 and is a leader in the field of diabetes prevention. She is well known for her expertise on lifestyle interventions to delay or prevent type 2 diabetes, and she pioneered the use of insulin pumps in Spain.
- Dr. Alberto Hernández: Dr. Hernández is an endocrinologist and diabetologist with a specialty in diabetes technology. He works at the Hospital La Paz in Madrid, as well as providing private consultations for diabetic patients. He is an expert in insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitoring systems, helping to improve quality of life for those affected by diabetes.
- Dr. Isabel de la Torre: Dr. de la Torre is an endocrinologist and diabetologist working at the Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón in Madrid. She specializes in type 2 diabetes, providing consultations and developing individualized treatment plans for her patients. She also has a specialist knowledge of diabetes medications, including insulin pumps and other treatments options available to those with diabetes.
- Dr. José María Sánchez-Pardo: Dr. Sánchez-Pardo is a consultant in endocrinology and metabolic diseases at the Hospital Clínico San Carlos in Madrid, as well as private practice consultations. He has extensive experience in the treatment of type 1 and type 2 diabetes, as well as gestational diabetes, and is an advocate for the use of insulin pumps in those with type 1 diabetes. He is also highly experienced in continuous glucose monitoring systems, helping people with diabetes to better manage their condition.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Spain & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been suffering from type-2 diabetes for more than 8 years now and it’s been a long journey trying to look for the right treatment. Nothing seemed to work until I found out about MantraCare in Spain. The team of doctors at MantraCare were very professional and understanding. They put together a personalized treatment plan for me that included a combination of lifestyle changes, medications and yoga. After about 6 months of following the program, I have seen significant improvements in my health. My sugar levels are now within normal range and I no longer experience any symptoms or complications related to diabetes. I’m very grateful to MantraCare for giving me a second chance at a healthy life. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for an effective solution to managing diabetes. They have truly been a blessing in my life! “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Spain work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Spain.
Diabetes programs can cost anywhere from €1,500 to €5,000 per year.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors