Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Syria
In Syria, hypertension is a major public health problem. The prevalence of hypertension is rising and the number of people with uncontrolled hypertension is also high. There are many reasons for the high prevalence of hypertension in Syria. One reason is the high rates of obesity and diabetes in the country. Another reason is the stress of living in a war-torn country. Hypertension treatment in Syria faces many challenges. One challenge is the lack of access to healthcare. Another challenge is the lack of trained healthcare providers. In addition, there is a lack of awareness about hypertension and its treatment among the general population. Despite the challenges, there are some efforts being made to improve hypertension treatment in Syria. One effort is the creation of national guidelines for the management of hypertension. Another effort is the training of primary care providers in hypertension management. With these efforts, it is hoped that the prevalence of hypertension in Syria will decrease and that more people will have their blood pressure under control.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Syria. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Syria monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Syria
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Syria
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Daraa, Deir ez-Zor, Hama, Al-Hasakah, Homs, Idlib, Latakia, Quneitra, Raqqa, As-Suwayda, Tartus, Abu Kamal, Afrin, Arihah, Atarib, Ayn al-Arab, Azaz, Al-Bab
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Syria
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Syria
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Syria
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Syria
- Dr. Mohammad Mustafa Alqader: Dr. Alqader is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has worked extensively on behalf of his patients in Syria and abroad. He has authored several articles on hypertension and has presented at international conferences on the topic.
- Dr. Jamal al-Shami: Dr. al-Shami is another highly respected hypertension doctor who has worked tirelessly to improve the lives of his patients in Syria and beyond. He has authored numerous articles on hypertension and has been featured on television programs discussing the best ways to treat this condition.
- Dr. Ghassan Jubran: Dr. Jubran is a well-known cardiologist and hypertension specialist who has been practicing for more than 20 years. He specializes in treating heart disease and hypertension, and he has a wealth of experience working with both patients and their families.
- Dr. Bassam Khoury: Dr. Khoury is a highly respected heart surgeon who also has extensive experience treating hypertension. He has worked with many different types of patients, including those with high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, and diabetes mellitus.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Syria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been using MantraCare for a while now and I would never go back. Hypertension treatment is something I used to worry about all the time, but knowing that I am in control of my blood pressure has really helped me reduce stress. They are so helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Syria.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Syria that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Syria will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Syria helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
In Syria, hypertension treatment is relatively affordable depending on the severity of the condition. For people with mild hypertension, treatment can cost as little as $10 per month. However, for those with more severe cases, the price may be higher. For example, treatments for people with stage III hypertension may cost up to $250 per month. There are also a number of insurance plans that cover hypertension treatment in Syria.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!