Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Syria
Weight Loss Program in Syria
In Syria, obesity is a growing problem. The World Health Organization estimates that more than 60% of the population is overweight or obese, and obesity rates are even higher in rural areas. Obesity causes numerous health problems, including heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, and some forms of cancer.
Obesity is also a major contributor to chronic diseases such as high blood pressure and cholesterol. In Syria, obesity is also linked to poverty and poor diet. Many people in Syria do not have access to healthy food or enough physical activity.
There are several ways that people can try to lose weight in Syria. One way is to change the way they eat. People can try to include more fruits and vegetables in their diet, and they can avoid unhealthy foods such as processed foods and sugary drinks. People can also try to increase their amount of exercise. They can walk or bike around town, or they can join a gym or Fitness class. Exercise not only helps people lose weight, but it also improves their overall health.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Syria?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Syria.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Syria
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Syria.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Syria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Syria.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Syria
Our nutritionists in Syria create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Syria
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Syria: Aleppo, Damascus, Homs, Hamah, Latakia, Deir ez-Zor, Ar Raqqah, Al Bab, Idlib, Duma, Manbij, Dar’a, As Salamiyah
10,000+ Happy Customers From Syria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been using MantraCare for about a year now, and I have had some of the best results I have ever had. It has really helped me change my thinking around food and exercise, and I think the program is great.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Syria will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Syria.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Syria will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Syria will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Sarouja Khalil has worked as a doctor for over 20 years and has extensive experience in nutrition and weight management. She is also an expert in diabetes care and has written several books on the topic. Dr. Khalil’s clinic is popular for its comprehensive services and ability to cater to all types of patients.
- Ms. Mona Zaatariyah is a registered nutritionist and has been working as a health consultant since 2004. Her clinic specializes in providing advice on eating disorders, weight loss, and healthy living regimes for people of all ages. Ms Zaatariyah’s approach is tailored to meet the needs of each individual patient, so you can be sure that you will receive the best possible care.
- Nadia Abu Jaber is a certified nutrition specialist and registered dietitian. She has worked as a consultant for several hospitals and clinics in Syria. She has also written several articles on nutrition topics for publications such as El-Hajj magazine.
- Hanan Abdel Rahman is an accredited nutritionist and registered dietitian. She has worked with various charities in Syria providing nutritional support to children and families affected by war or poverty. She also assists refugees who have fled conflict zones in other parts of the world, providing them with food and health support.
- Raneen Abdulkarim is a well-known and respected dietitian who has worked in different hospitals throughout Syria. She is credited with developing the country’s first healthy eating program, and her work has helped millions of Syrians adopt healthier lifestyles.
The cost of a weight loss program in Syria can vary depending on the type and length of the program, as well as the provider. Generally, however, most weight loss programs offered in Syria will cost between US$50 and US$300 for an initial consultation and evaluation.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.