Book online consultation with top dietitians in Tunisia
Nutrition Counseling in Tunisia
Nutrition counseling is an important part of the healthcare system in Tunisia. Nutrition counseling consists of providing medical nutrition therapy and education to help individuals make informed decisions about their dietary habits that will lead to improved health and wellbeing. Nutrition counselors work with patients, families, and communities to develop individualized plans for nutrition care based on individual needs. Nutrition counseling can address a wide range of issues such as weight management, diabetes management, food allergies and intolerances, eating disorders, and pregnancy nutrition.
Nutrition counseling is a valuable tool for preventing, managing, and treating diseases in Tunisia. Nutrition counseling can help individuals make long-term lifestyle changes that promote better health and nutritional practices. Nutrition counselors work with patients to develop individualized meal plans or dietary habits that meet their specific needs. Nutrition counselors also provide education about nutrition and lifestyle changes that can help patients improve their health and wellbeing.
How can our Dietitian in Tunisia help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Tunisia for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Tunisia
Our nutritionists in Tunisia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Tunisia
- Karim Ghouila: Karim is a renowned nutritionist in Tunisia with over 20 years of experience in the field. He specializes in weight loss, sports and disease prevention through proper nutrition. His vast knowledge and experience have allowed him to provide his clients with the best possible health advice and guidance.
- Amira Gafsi: Amira is a highly educated nutritionist and dietitian in Tunisia. She holds a Master’s degree in Medical Nutrition from the University of Tunis and has been working as a nutritionist since 2012. She specializes in weight loss, wellness and disease prevention through healthy eating habits.
- Henda Jouini: Henda is a leading nutritionist and dietician in Tunisia. She has a Master’s degree in Nutrition from the National Institute of Nutrition and Hygiene Sciences in Tunis and has been providing nutritional advice for over 10 years. She focuses on helping clients improve their overall health through mindful eating habits, physical activity, stress management and lifestyle changes.
- Habib Ben Ali: Habib is a nutritionist and dietician with over 20 years of experience in Tunisia. He holds a Master’s degree in Nutrition from the University of Tunis and specializes in weight loss, sports nutrition, disease prevention, meal planning and healthy eating habits. He works closely with clients to develop customized nutritional plans that are tailored specifically for each individual.
- Amel Ben Salah: Amel is a highly respected nutritionist and dietician in Tunisia. She has a Master’s degree in Nutrition from the National Institute of Nutrition and Hygiene Sciences in Tunis and has over 10 years of experience providing nutritional advice to clients. She specializes in weight loss, disease prevention and overall health optimization through diet and lifestyle changes.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Tunisia
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Tunisia.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Tunisia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Tunisia. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Tunisia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’ve had the pleasure of receiving nutrition counseling from MantraCare in Tunisia and I am so grateful, not only for their expertise but also for their genuine care and concern. Their team is knowledgeable, professional, attentive, and truly passionate about helping people lead healthier lives. The program was tailored to my lifestyle and health needs. Through their guidance and support, I was able to develop a better understanding of my diet and how to make healthier food choices. They also provided ongoing education on nutrition fundamentals while empowering me to take control of my health. I definitely recommend the nutrition counseling program from MantraCare in Tunisia. Thank you MantraCare!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Tunisia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Tunisia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Tunisia via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Tunisia or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Tunisia would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Tunisia can be quite expensive depending on the facility or provider used. However, most clinics and hospitals offer a range of services from general nutrition counseling to individualized programs for pregnant women, children and adults. Generally speaking, services start from around €50 per hour, but can range upwards of €150 per hour.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!