Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Tunisia
Weight Loss Program in Tunisia
Many people are looking for a way to lose weight in Tunisia. There are many different ways to achieve this and each person will respond differently. Diet is a large part of weight loss and it is important to find a diet that works for you. Many people also find that exercise is helpful in losing weight.
When starting a weight loss program, it is important to be aware of the types of food that are good for you and bad for you. Good foods include fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins. Bad foods include processed foods, sugary drinks, and fatty meats. It is also important to make sure that you are getting enough calories and nutrients.
There are many different methods of losing weight in Tunisia. The most important thing is to find something that works for you and makes you feel good.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Tunisia?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Tunisia.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Tunisia
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Tunisia.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Tunisia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Tunisia.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Tunisia
Our nutritionists in Tunisia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Tunisia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Tunisia: Tunis, Sfax, Sousse, Ettadhamen-Mnihla, Kairouan, Gabès, Bizerte, La Soukra, Aryanah, Sakiet Eddaïer
10,000+ Happy Customers From Tunisia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I never thought I could lose weight without giving up my favorite foods or going to the gym. After trying MantraCare and following their meal plan,It took a little over two months to feel good in my clothes again. Now I am able to control my cravings and balance my diet.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Tunisia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Tunisia.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Tunisia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Tunisia will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Elisabeth Ferrari is a world-renowned nutritionist and weight loss expert. She has written several books on the subject, including The Low GI Diet Revolution and The Mediterranean Diet Plan. She runs her own clinic in Tunis and offers personalized advice to her clients.
- Lalla Essam is a highly respected nutritionist and adviser to several ministries in Tunisia. She is especially well-known for her work on diabetes prevention and treatment, as well as for her advocacy for a healthy Mediterranean diet.
- Nadia Khemiri is an experienced dietitian with more than 20 years of experience working with both individuals and groups alike. She specializes in diabetes management and works closely with hospitals throughout Tunisia to ensure that patients receive the best possible care.
- Nadia Bouzidi is a registered dietitian who specializes in sports nutrition. She has worked with athletes from all over the world and has developed multiple dietary protocols tailored specifically for this population. Nadia is also an associate professor at the University of Tunis II.
- Ellen Bousquet is a registered dietitian who specializes in digestive health and weight loss. Ellen has authored several books on the topic, as well as provided commentary for various media outlets. She is also on the board of directors for Dietitians Canada, which means she has extensive experience and knowledge when it comes to healthy eating habits.
The cost of a weight loss program in Tunisia will vary depending on the specific program, its duration and the services it provides. Generally speaking, however, most weight loss programs in Tunisia can be expected to cost anywhere from $100 to $500 per month.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.