Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Turkmenistan
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that affects millions of people worldwide. In Turkmenistan, the prevalence of hypertension is estimated to be around 30%. While there are many different treatment options available for hypertension, the most effective way to manage the condition is through lifestyle changes and medication. Lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and reducing stress levels. Medications that are commonly used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. If you have been diagnosed with hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to develop a treatment plan that is right for you.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Turkmenistan. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Turkmenistan monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Turkmenistan
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Turkmenistan
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Turkmenistan: Aşgabat, Türkmenabat, Daşoguz, Mary, Serdar, Baýramaly, Balkanabat, Tejen, Türkmenbaşy, Magdanly, Abadan, Atamurat, Ýolöten, Konye-Urgench, Anau, Hazar, Gurbansoltan Eje, Gumdag, Baharly, Gazojak
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Turkmenistan
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Turkmenistan
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Turkmenistan
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Turkmenistan
- Dr. Farid Mammadov – A highly respected cardiologist and hypertension specialist, Dr. Mammadov has been working in Turkmenistan for more than 20 years and has helped many people regain their health and improve their lives. He is also a member of several medical associations and has authored several medical papers on hypertension.
- Dr. Khatun Bayramova – Another highly qualified cardiologist who specializes in treating hypertension, Dr. Bayramova has worked at several major hospitals in Turkmenistan over the course of her career. She is also a member of several medical associations and frequently gives lectures on hypertension throughout the country.
- Dr. Nasrin Hasanova – Dr. Hasanova is a highly experienced hypertension doctor who has worked extensively with the condition. She is board-certified in both internal medicine and hypertension management, and she has extensive experience working with patients from all over Turkmenistan. Her clinic is located in the capital city of Ashgabat, and she offers comprehensive treatment for hypertension including medication, diet, and lifestyle changes.
- Dr. Abdulmajid Mammadov – Dr. Abdulmajid Mammadov is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Turkmenistan who has been providing quality care to patients for many years. He is board-certified and specializes in treating hypertension and other heart diseases.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Turkmenistan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’ve been taking MantraCare for a year now, and I feel so good! I’ve always hated taking medicine, but this is so much better. I noticed a difference in my blood pressure right away.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Turkmenistan.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Turkmenistan that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Turkmenistan will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Turkmenistan helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment can vary greatly depending on location and provider. However, some general estimates suggest that treatment for hypertension in Turkmenistan may cost upwards of $100 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!