Book online consultation with top dietitians in Ukraine
Nutrition Counseling in Ukraine
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to nutrition counseling in Ukraine, as the country’s climate, topography, and culture all affect what foods are available and how people eat. However, there are some basic principles that can be applied to most situations. One key principle is to ensure that all members of a family—including infants and children—are getting the same amount of protein and other essential nutrients. In addition to providing counseling on healthy eating habits, nutritionists can also recommend supplements or other food items that may be lacking in a person’s diet.
Another important principle is to keep an eye on the overall calorie intake. Too many calories can lead to weight gain, while not enough can result in malnutrition. Nutritionists can help people identify which foods contain high or low amounts of calories, and they can provide advice on how to reduce caloric intake without sacrificing important nutrients. In addition to providing health-related advice, nutrition counselors may also provide support for people struggling with mental health issues or addiction. By working together with clients on a personal level, counselors can help them develop healthier eating habits and develop coping mechanisms for dealing with difficult situations.
How can our Dietitian in Ukraine help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Ukraine for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Ukraine
Our nutritionists in Ukraine create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Ukraine
- Olga Kovalenko: Olga Kovalenko is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor in Ukraine with over 20 years of experience. She specializes in providing nutrition counseling to clients, helping them make healthy lifestyle changes, optimizing their diet, and working on individualized diets for those with chronic diseases.
- Taras Dzemidov: Taras Dzemidov is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor in Ukraine with over 15 years of experience. He has worked on creating individualized nutrition plans for clients with diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular diseases, and other health issues. He also works on providing nutritional advice to athletes and helping them improve their performance.
- Yevhenia Iashchuk: Yevhenia Iashchuk is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor in Ukraine with over 10 years of experience. She specializes in providing nutrition counseling to clients, helping them make healthy changes in their diet, and creating individualized meal plans for those with special dietary needs.
- Yulia Hrytsenko: Yulia Hrytsenko is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor in Ukraine with over 10 years of experience. She specializes in providing nutrition counseling to clients, helping them make healthy lifestyle changes, creating individualized diets for those with chronic diseases, and optimizing the diet for athletes.
- Andriy Kyrylov: Andriy Kyrylov is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor in Ukraine with over 8 years of experience. He specializes in providing nutrition counseling to clients, helping them make healthy lifestyle changes, creating individualized diets for those with chronic diseases, and optimizing the diet for athletes, as well as providing nutritional counseling to pregnant women.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Ukraine
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Ukraine.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Ukraine available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Ukraine. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Ukraine & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of receiving nutrition counseling from MantraCare in Ukraine. I couldn’t be more pleased with the results! Their team of dietitians helped me to make dietary changes that have drastically improved my overall health and wellbeing. They provided me with tailored advice based on my individual needs, lifestyle, and goals. The experience was incredibly informative and empowering as I now have a better understanding of how to nourish my body. I’m so grateful for the guidance and support I received from MantraCare, and highly recommend their nutrition counseling services!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Ukraine will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Ukraine will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Ukraine via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Ukraine or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Ukraine would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Ukraine can vary greatly in price depending on the location and size of the counseling center. A basic session with a nutritionist may cost around $50-$100, while more in-depth sessions or consultations may cost upwards of $200-$300.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!