Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Chicago
If you’re looking for hypertension treatment in Chicago, you have a few options. You can see a traditional doctor or medical provider, or you can seek out a more natural approach with a naturopathic doctor. Traditional doctors will likely prescribe medication to help lower your blood pressure. This can be effective, but it comes with side effects and risks. Medication may not be the best option for everyone, so it’s important to talk to your doctor about all of your options. Naturopathic doctors take a more holistic approach to treatment. They may recommend lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthier diet and getting more exercise. They may also recommend supplements and herbs to help lower blood pressure. Both traditional and naturopathic approaches have their pros and cons. It’s important to talk to your doctor about what’s right for you. If you’re looking for hypertension treatment in Chicago, there are options available to you.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Chicago. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Chicago monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Chicago
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Chicago
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Chicago
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Chicago
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Chicago
- Dr. Lawrence Weinreb is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has been practicing for more than 30 years. He is board certified and has an extensive background in both medicine and surgery.
- Dr. David Braun is another highly skilled hypertension doctor who has been working in Chicago for more than 20 years. He is a member of the American Board of Cardiology and is also certified by the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association.
- Dr. Samer Saleh – Dr. Saleh is a highly respected expert on hypertension and vascular disease who has served as president of both the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association. He is board certified in both cardiology and internal medicine and currently practices at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
- Dr. Ramon Balaguer – Dr. Balaguer is one of Chicago’s most experienced physicians when it comes to managing hypertension and other cardiovascular conditions. He has been practicing for more than 30 years and currently works at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
- Dr. Javed Ahmad is an experienced physician who has worked extensively on treating high blood pressure and other cardiovascular issues. He is well-known for his aggressive treatment options and his ability to help patients achieve long-term success with their conditions.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Chicago & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“The hypertension treatment by MantraCare has been very helpful in helping keep my blood pressure at the level it should be. I have had higher blood pressure for a while and this is one of the only things that has really worked for me.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Chicago.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Chicago that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Chicago will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Chicago helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension treatment in Chicago can cost anywhere from $200 to $3000 per month, depending on the severity of the condition and other accompanying health issues. Some clinics may offer sliding scale fees for those with lower incomes, but most patients will be required to pay full price. There are a number of ways to save on hypertension treatment in Chicago. Some people may be able to find discounts through insurance providers, while others may be eligible for government programs like Medicaid or Medicare. Patients also have the option of paying out-of-pocket or using savings accounts to cover expenses.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!