Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Denver
If you have hypertension or high blood pressure, you may be wondering what kind of treatment options are available to you in Denver. There are a number of different ways to treat hypertension, and the best course of treatment will likely vary from person to person. However, there are some common treatments that are often used to effectively manage hypertension. One of the most common treatments for hypertension is medication. There are a number of different types of medications that can be used to treat high blood pressure, and your doctor will work with you to find the best option for you. In some cases, lifestyle changes may also be necessary in order to effectively manage hypertension. This can include things like losing weight, eating a healthier diet, and getting more exercise. If you have hypertension, it’s important to work with your doctor to find the best treatment plan for you. With the right treatment, you can effectively manage your condition and keep your blood pressure under control.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Denver. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Denver monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Denver
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Denver
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Denver
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Denver
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Denver
- Dr. William Bassett is a highly experienced and respected hypertension specialist who has been treating patients in the area for over 25 years. He is affiliated with several prestigious hospitals, including the University of Colorado Hospital and Broncos Stadium at Mile High.
- Dr. Mohamed El-Sayed is one of the most experienced and knowledgeable physicians specializing in hypertension treatment in the region. He has successfully treated thousands of patients over the years, and he is affiliated with several leading hospitals, including Denver Health Medical Center and Renaissance Medicine Group.
- Dr. Jacek Jarczewski: Dr. Jarczewski is a board-certified internist who specializes in treating hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. He also specializes in bariatric surgery and weight loss procedures, which makes him an ideal doctor for those who are struggling to control their weight or keep it under control despite trying multiple methods over time.
- Dr. Gerald Schwartz: Dr. Schwartz is a nationally recognized expert on hypertension management who has written extensively on the topic both online and in print publications. He also consults with pharmaceutical companies to develop new treatments for hypertension, which gives him an unparalleled level of knowledge about current medications available on the market today.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Denver & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been hypertensive for decades and have tried many different treatments. MantraCare has the best results that I’ve ever had. I am so happy to be able to write this testimonial.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Denver.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Denver that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Denver will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Denver helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on a number of factors, such as the particular clinic or hospital that is providing the treatment, the nature of the treatment provided, and whether any additional insurance coverage is required. However, in general, hypertension treatment in Denver can typically cost between $1,000 and $2,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!