Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Fort Worth
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that can lead to serious health complications if left untreated. Luckily, there are many effective treatments available for hypertension, and the experts at our Fort Worth clinic can help you find the right one for you. There are a variety of different medications that can be used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to find the best option for you based on your individual needs. In some cases, lifestyle changes such as increasing physical activity and eating a healthy diet may also be recommended. If you have been diagnosed with hypertension, or think you may have high blood pressure, we encourage you to make an appointment with our Fort Worth clinic today. We can help you get on the path to better health and lower your risk of serious complications.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Fort Worth. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Fort Worth monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Fort Worth
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Fort Worth
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Fort Worth
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Fort Worth
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Fort Worth
- Dr. Kenneth Milligan is a specialist in hypertension who has been working with patients for over 20 years. He has a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer his patients and is known for his personalized approach to treatment.
- Dr. Joseph Witzel is a highly respected cardiologist and hypertension specialist who has been working with patients for over 25 years. He has developed unique methods of treating this condition, which has been found to be very effective by many of his patients.
- Dr. Jeffrey Mudd is an expert in treating hypertension and has helped many patients achieve better health. He offers a wide range of services, including treatments for high blood pressure, cholesterol levels, and other conditions. Dr. Mudd also has a keen interest in preventative care and regularly participates in continuing education courses to keep up with the latest research on hypertension management.
- Dr. John Little has more than 30 years of experience treating people with hypertension and offers a variety of personalized treatment plans tailored to meet each patient’s needs. Dr. Little also takes pride in providing excellent customer service and returning calls promptly – something that has led many patients to remain loyal fans after years of successful treatment coordination.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Fort Worth & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am very grateful for finding MantraCare. With their help and guidance, my blood pressure is back to normal. I was looking for a cure for hypertension and MantraCare gave me the opportunity to control it once and for all.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Fort Worth.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Fort Worth that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Fort Worth will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Fort Worth helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
The average cost for hypertension treatment in Fort Worth is around $2,000 per month. This includes medications, doctor visits, and other associated costs. If you have a more severe case of hypertension, the price may be higher.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!