Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in San Diego
If you have hypertension or high blood pressure, you may be wondering what treatment options are available to you in San Diego. While there are many different ways to treat hypertension, some of the most common methods include medication, lifestyle changes, and surgery. Medication is often the first line of treatment for hypertension. There are many different types of medications that can be used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to find the best option for you. Some common hypertensive medications include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Lifestyle changes can also be very effective in treating hypertension. If you smoke, quitting smoking is one of the best things you can do for your health. Eating a healthy diet and getting regular exercise are also important lifestyle changes that can help to lower blood pressure. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to treat hypertension. If medication and lifestyle changes are not enough to control your blood pressure, your doctor may recommend surgery to repair or remove damaged blood vessels. Surgery is usually only recommended as a last resort, but it can be very effective in treating hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in San Diego. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in San Diego monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, San Diego
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, San Diego
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in San Diego
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from San Diego
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in San Diego
- Dr. Douglas Liko – Dr. Liko is a highly experienced and respected hypertension doctor. He has been practicing medicine for over 30 years and has worked at several hospitals throughout San Diego County. He is known for being able to provide his patients with quality care, as well as providing them tailored treatments based on their individual needs.
- Dr. Christopher Scheidt – Another highly experienced and respected hypertension doctor is Dr. Christopher Scheidt. He has worked at numerous hospitals throughout the county, including Scripps Mercy Hospital and UC San Diego Health System. Dr. Scheidt specializes in treating high blood pressure both through conventional methods such as medication and diet, as well as innovative methods such as vascular surgery and laser therapy.
- Dr. Gerald Mastromarino is a renowned hypertension specialist who has been treating patients in San Diego for more than 30 years. He is board-certified in medicine and surgery and has published numerous articles on the subject. His clinic is one of the leading centers for hypertension treatment in the area, and he is well-known for his expertise in both traditional and alternative therapies.
- Dr. Franklin Chang has been working since 1998. He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and a member of many medical organizations, including The American Heart Association and The American Society of Hypertension Management. He offers state-of-the-art treatments that combine conventional and alternative methods, making him an ideal doctor to consider if you have high blood pressure issues that don’t respond to traditional methods.
10,000+ Happy Customers From San Diego & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been under treatment for hypertension and found that my blood pressure is well controlled. I work in a demanding job and MantraCare has helped me to get back on track with my lifestyle. I find the treatment easy to follow.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, San Diego.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in San Diego that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in San Diego will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in San Diego helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
A course of hypertension treatment in San Diego would cost between N1,00,000 and N2,00,000.
MantraCare offers Hypertension treatment in San Diego at affordable cost starting at $10 /week.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!