Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Washington
Weight Loss Program in Washington
There are many weight loss programs in Washington state, and any one of them can help you lose weight. If you’re looking to slim down quickly without a lot of effort, check out some of the more popular weight loss programs in the state.
Whatever weight loss plan you choose, make sure to stick with it until you see positive results. If you start seeing negative changes in your body (like increased body fat or inches lost), then it’s time to adjust your routine or find a new program.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Washington?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Washington.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Washington
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Washington.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Washington available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Washington.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Washington
Our nutritionists in Washington create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Washington
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Washington: Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma , Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Spokane Valley, Federal Way, Yakima, Kirkland, Bellingham
10,000+ Happy Customers From Washington & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
” I was looking for a weight loss program and MantraCare seemed to offer the best. I did my research and it showed that their treatment is the most effective solution for me. Going through the treatment has been a great experience and I’m very glad I made this decision.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Washington will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Washington.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Washington will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Washington will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Brooke Ziegler is a top Seattle nutritionist who has worked with athletes and Hollywood celebrities alike. She offers her clients personalized guidance and tailored diets, as well as group classes and personal training.
- Kristen Gunter is another highly reputable Seattle nutritionist who focuses on whole foods, sustainable eating, and functional medicine. Her approach to weight loss emphasizes healthy eating habits, regular exercise, and stress reduction techniques.
- Julie Schwartz has a background in both nutrition and exercise science, which gives her an incredible amount of knowledge when it comes to helping people live healthier lives. She frequently speaks at events related to health and fitness, offers advice through her website, and has written several books on the subject.
- Dori Fishman is a top dietitian in Seattle and has worked with celebrities such as Kobe Bryant and Russell Wilson. She specializes in sports nutrition and has authored several books on the topic.
- Kelly Brownell is an internationally-renowned dietitian who co-founded the Harvard School of Public Health’s Center for Weight Control and Health Promotion. She has written extensively about weight loss, eating disorders, and healthy eating habits.
The cost of weight loss programs in Washington depend on a variety of factors, such as the type of program you enroll in, the duration, and your location. Generally speaking, the average cost for a weight loss program in Washington ranges from $100 to $3000.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.