Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Vietnam
Weight Loss Program in Vietnam
There are many ways to lose weight in Vietnam, but some of the most popular methods include diet and exercise. Here are some tips on how to achieve weight loss in Vietnam:
- Make a realistic goal. Losing weight in Vietnam is not easy, so make sure you set realistic goals.
- Get organized. One of the keys to weight loss in Vietnam is getting organized. If you have a plan and stick to it, you’re much more likely to succeed.
- Eat clean foods. When it comes to dieting in Vietnam, eating clean foods is essential. You don’t have to become a vegan or an extremist about food hygiene, but making sure that all of your meals are healthy will help you lose weight faster.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise helps burn calories and reduce fat storage in the body, which is why it’s essential for weight loss in Vietnam. If possible, try to get outside for some exercise every day – even just a few minutes of walking will help you burn calories fast!
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Vietnam?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Vietnam.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Vietnam
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Vietnam.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Vietnam available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Vietnam.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Vietnam
Our nutritionists in Vietnam create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Vietnam
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Hanoi, Dĩ An, Haiphong, Buôn Ma Thuột, Cần Thơ, Thanh Hóa, Da Nang, Vũng Tàu, Biên Hòa, Thái Nguyên, Thủ Đức, Vinh, Huế, Thủ Dầu Một, Thuận An, Hạ Long, Hải Dương, Quy Nhon
10,000+ Happy Customers From Vietnam & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so glad I found MantraCare. They have helped me lose weight and feel better about myself. The staff is very knowledgeable and caring, and I would recommend them to anyone.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Vietnam will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Vietnam.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Vietnam will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Vietnam will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Tran Thi Kim Ngan is a leading nutritionist and expert on the benefits of plant-based diets. She has worked with various international organizations to promote healthy eating habits around the world.
- Dr. Nguyen Thi Thanh Huong is a registered dietitian and spokesperson for the Viet Dietetic Association (VDA), Vietnam’s national body representing nutritionists. She has authored several books on dietetics and has worked extensively with hospitals, schools, and other organizations to provide quality nutrition services to people of all ages.
- Dr. Thu Huyen Quynh is a registered dietitian and director of Clinical Nutrition at HCMC University Hospital, one of the largest healthcare facilities in Southeast Asia. She specializes in providing comprehensive care for patients with chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and obesity.
- Dr. Tran Thi Nhung. has worked as a doctor and nutritionist for more than 20 years and has authored numerous publications on weight management and healthy eating. She is also a member of several professional associations, including the International Association for Nutrition and Food Sciences and the American Dietetic Association.
- Dana Rosenfeld, RDN provides comprehensive nutritional counseling and support for individuals and families across the tri-state area in New York, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania.
- Tina Nguyen has been practicing as a registered dietitian since 2002 and has experience working with clients from all walks of life. She specializes in promoting healthy eating patterns for people with diabetes, obesity, heart disease, anxiety disorders, and more.
A weight loss program in Vietnam can cost anywhere from $500 to $5,000. The price will depend on the length of the program, the type of program, and the quality of the program.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.