Book online consultation with top dietitians in Vietnam
Nutrition Counseling in Vietnam
Nutrition counseling in Vietnam can be a very beneficial experience for those seeking to improve their eating habits and overall health. Counselors typically have a degree in nutrition or dietetics, and many have years of experience working in the field. They will work with you to identify your individual nutritional needs, and help you develop a personalized plan to reach your goals.
One of the most important aspects of nutrition counseling is education. counselors will frequently share information about healthy eating habits and the various nutrients that are important for overall health. This information is invaluable, as it can help people make better choices when it comes to food and beverage consumption.
If you are looking to improve your health and achieve sustainable weight loss, nutrition counseling may be the perfect solution for you. Contact a reputable counselor today to get started on your journey to better health!
How can our Dietitian in Vietnam help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Vietnam for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Vietnam
Our nutritionists in Vietnam create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Vietnam
- Dr. Tran Cao Thang: Dr. Tran Cao Thang is an experienced Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. He has a degree in Nutrition from the University of Science and Technology of Hanoi, as well as a Master’s Degree in Public Health Nutrition from the Imperial College in London. He specializes in preventive Nutrition, Nutrition education and Nutrition counseling.
- Dr. Nguyen Thu Hang: Dr. Nguyen Thu Hang is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. She has extensive experience with Nutrition Education and Nutrition Counseling, as well as a degree from the University of Nutrition in Ho Chi Minh City. She specializes in Nutrition education, Nutrition counseling and Nutrition related health promotion.
- Dr. Nguyen Quang Vinh: Dr. Nguyen Quang Vinh is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor based in Hanoi, Vietnam. He has a degree from the University of Nutrition in Hanoi, as well as a Master’s Degree in Nutrition from the University of Oxford. He specializes in nutrition for chronic diseases, Nutrition education and Nutrition counseling.
- Dr. Tran Tien Dung: Dr. Tran Tien Dung is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor based in Hanoi, Vietnam. He has a degree from the University of Nutrition in Hanoi, as well as a Master’s Degree in Nutrition from the University of California. He specializes in Nutrition education, Nutrition counseling and Nutrition related health promotion.
- Dr. Pham Anh Dung: Dr. Pham Anh Dung is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Counselor based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. He has a degree from the University of Nutrition in Ho Chi Minh City, as well as a Master’s Degree in Nutrition from the Royal College of Nutrition and Dietetics. He specializes in Nutrition education, Nutrition counseling and Nutrition related health promotion.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Vietnam
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Vietnam.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Vietnam available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Vietnam. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Vietnam & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had the pleasure of receiving nutrition counseling from MantraCare in Vietnam. I was truly amazed at the amount of information and support they provided me with during my journey towards better health. They took the time to understand my individual needs and were always willing to answer any questions I had about nutrition. The sessions with the nutrition counselors were extremely informative and motivating. They explained all aspects of nutrition in a very easy-to-understand manner and provided me with tips and tricks on how to stay on track with my diet.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Vietnam will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Vietnam will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Vietnam via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Vietnam or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Vietnam would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Vietnam can be quite costly, depending on the level of service required. A general consultation with a registered dietitian may cost around $40USD per hour, while more in-depth sessions may cost upwards of $200USD per hour.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!