Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Vietnam
In Vietnam, hypertension is a common condition that affects a large number of adults. While there are many effective treatments available, many people with hypertension do not receive the treatment they need. There are several reasons for this. First, hypertension is often seen as a normal part of aging and is not always recognized as a serious condition. Second, many people do not have access to quality healthcare. Third, the cost of treatment can be prohibitive for many people. The good news is that there are steps that can be taken to improve the situation. The government of Vietnam has been working to increase access to healthcare and to make it more affordable. Additionally, awareness campaigns about hypertension and its risks have been shown to be effective in helping people recognize the importance of treatment. With these efforts, it is hoped that more people in Vietnam will be able to get the treatment they need for hypertension and live healthier lives.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Vietnam. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Vietnam monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Vietnam
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Vietnam
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Vietnam: Ba Ria, Bac Lieu, Bao Loc, Bac Giang, Bac Kan, Bac Ninh, Bien Hoa, Ben tre, Buon Ma Thuot, Cam Pha, Ca Mau, Orange line, As tall as, Cao Lanh, Continental Director, Chi Linh, Di An, Da Lat, Dien Bien Phu, Dong Ha
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Vietnam
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Vietnam
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Vietnam
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Vietnam
- Dr. Tran Duc Luu – Dr. Luu is a highly respected hypertension doctor with over 20 years of experience treating patients with high blood pressure. He has authored multiple articles on the subject, and his clinic is well-known for its high-quality care.
- Dr. Nguyen Van Minh – Dr. Minh is another highly qualified hypertension doctor who has extensive experience treating patients with high blood pressure and other cardiovascular conditions. His clinic is well-equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, and he takes pride in providing personalized care for each of his patients.
- Dr. Le Quang Dung – Dr. Dung is a highly experienced hypertension specialist who has treated many patients successfully using traditional methods such as Chinese medicine and acupuncture therapy. He also offers innovative treatments such as cardiac rehabilitation programs and home health visits for those suffering from hypertension complications.
- Dr. Le Quang Liem is a highly respected cardiologist and hypertension specialist based out of Hanoi. He has been working with patients since 1984 and has helped many people overcome their condition thanks to his knowledge and experience.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Vietnam & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been suffering from hypertension for more than a decade without any relief. I used to feel that my life was in jeopardy with every heartbeat. MantraCare changed all this for me in just one visit.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Vietnam.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Vietnam that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Vietnam will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Vietnam helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
The cost of hypertension treatment in Vietnam varies depending on the location and provider. In general, hypertension treatment costs around $100-$200 per month. If a person is treated in an urban area, the cost may be lower, while if a person is treated in a rural area, the cost may be higher.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!