Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Yemen
Weight Loss Program in Yemen
People in Yemen are facing many health problems, one of which is obesity. Obesity is a growing problem in Yemen and it is something that the government needs to address. Obesity is linked with a number of health problems, including heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, and some types of cancer.
One way to reduce the amount of weight that people in Yemen are carrying around is to start eating healthier foods. There are a number of healthy foods that can be eaten in Yemen, so it is important for people to start incorporating them into their diets. Some of the best healthy foods to eat include fruits and vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, and lean protein sources.
Another way that people can lose weight in Yemen is by participating in exercise programs. Exercise can help to reduce the amount of fat that is stored on the body, which can lead to weight loss. There are a number of different types of exercise programs that can be done in Yemen, so it is important to find one that best suits your needs.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Yemen?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Yemen.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Yemen
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Yemen.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Yemen available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Yemen.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Yemen
Our nutritionists in Yemen create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Yemen
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Yemen: Sana’a, Ta’izz, Al Hudaydah, Aden, Ibb, Dhamar, Mukalla, Seiyun, Zinjibar, Sayyan, Ash Shihr, Sahar, Zabid, Hajjah, Bajil District
10,000+ Happy Customers From Yemen & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“For many years I struggled with weight issues, and it felt like I had tried all the diets out there and they just never seemed to work. One day I found Mantra and it has been a game changer. If you want to lose weight this is the place.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Yemen will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Yemen.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Yemen will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Yemen will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Sanaa al-Ammari is a well-known Dietitian who has worked in the medical field for many years. She has written several articles on diet and health, and has presented at national conferences on the topic.
- Grace Jaber is also a well-known Dietitian who provides care to patients across Yemen through her own clinic and through partnerships with other clinics. Her work focuses on promoting healthy eating habits and preventing chronic diseases, including obesity and type 2 diabetes.
- Mona Ahmed is another prominent Dietitian in Yemen. She is the founder of Nutritionforlife, a website that provides information on healthy eating habits and dietary supplements. Ms Ahmed also teaches nutrition courses at universities throughout Yemen.
- Nadia Abdul-Rahman is a nationally certified dietitian and member of the American Dietetic Association. Abdul-Rahman has worked as a nutritionist for more than 20 years and has experience working with both adults and children. She is currently the director of nutrition services at Al-Arabi General Hospital in Sanaa.
- Maysoon Abdel Salam is also a nationally certified dietitian and ACEP member. Abdel Salam has worked as a registered dietician since 1986 and has experience working with both adults and children. She is currently the executive director of nutrition services at King Khalid Military City Hospital in Riyadh.
A weight loss program in Yemen can cost as little as $10 per week, or as much as $100 per week. The cost of a weight loss program will vary depending on the type of program, the length of the program, and the number of sessions.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.