Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Yemen
Diabetes Treatment in Yemen
In Yemen, Diabetes Treatment is a major concern as the prevalence of diabetes has been increasing over the past few decades. Diabetes is now one of the leading causes of death in Yemen and it is estimated that more than 825,000 people suffer from this condition. Diabetes treatment involves managing blood sugar levels, losing weight and making lifestyle changes to reduce the risk of serious complications.
Fortunately, there are many organizations in Yemen working to provide diabetes treatment and care. Diabetes awareness campaigns are also being conducted to promote healthy behaviors and lifestyle changes among the people. Diabetes education is provided in schools, community centers and healthcare facilities. Some health clinics have been set up specifically for the diagnosis and management of diabetes cases. Diabetes medication is also available through the public and private healthcare systems in Yemen.
In addition, there are a number of initiatives aimed at improving access to diabetes treatment for all people in Yemen. Diabetes awareness programs have been launched by both government and non-governmental organizations to create greater access to diabetes services and medicines.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Yemen monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Yemen
- Dr. Mohammad al-Shaheed is a specialist in diabetes care and treatment, and he has extensive experience working with patients from all over Yemen. He has also published several research papers on the topic, which makes him well-respected within the medical community.
- Dr. Ahmad Abdulaziz al-Khatib is an expert in both type 1 and type 2 diabetes treatments and management, and he has years of experience working with patients from all over Yemen. He is also an associate professor at Sana’a University, which gives him even more credibility within the medical community.
- Dr. Ahmed Ali Algazzar is a highly respected doctor within the diabetes community for his work on developing new ways to treat diabetic patients throughout Yemen. He has authored numerous research papers on the topic, which makes him one of the most knowledgeable experts on diabetes care in Yemen today.
- Dr. Yahya Sadiq is a highly experienced diabetes doctor who has worked extensively in the field of diabetes care. He is known for his expertise in both diagnosing and treating diabetes, as well as for his ability to provide comprehensive treatment plans tailored to individual patients’ needs.
- Dr. Abdulkareem Aqrab is another highly qualified diabetic doctor who has years of experience working with patients suffering from this condition. He is particularly skilled at helping those with type 2 diabetes manage their disease properly, and he also offers a wide range of other health services related to diabetes management.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Yemen & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been living with diabetes for over a decade and had resigned myself to the fact that I would never be able to manage it properly. Then I was referred to MantraCare by my doctor and within just a few months, the progress I made was incredible. The team of medical professionals at MantraCare were so knowledgeable and helpful, they showed me new ways to manage my diabetes and even offered lifestyle advice. The therapies provided were also very helpful in managing my symptoms and I am now living a much healthier life. It is all thanks to MantraCare that I am able to live a life free from the worries of diabetes. I can’t thank them enough!”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Yemen work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Yemen.
In Yemen, diabetes treatment can cost up to $1,000 per month.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.