Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Yemen
In recent years, online therapy has become an increasingly popular option for people in Yemen seeking mental health services. Online therapy offers a convenient and confidential way to receive treatment from a licensed mental health professional. There are many benefits to online therapy, including the ability to receive treatment from the comfort of your own home, the flexibility to schedule appointments around your busy life, and the confidential nature of the sessions. In addition, online therapy can be a more affordable option than traditional in-person therapy. If you are interested in exploring online therapy as an option for your mental health needs, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, it is important to find a reputable and licensed therapist that you feel comfortable with. Second, be sure to read reviews and check references before beginning treatment. Finally, make sure you have a good internet connection and a quiet, private space to participate in your sessions.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Yemen
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Yemen
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Yemen available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Yemen to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Yemen from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Yemen & the world
“I have been struggling with depression and anxiety for a long time now. I have been to multiple therapists, doctors, and psychiatrists and nothing seemed to help. It wasn’t until I tried online therapy treatment by MantraCare that I finally started feeling better.”
1 year on MantraCare, Yemen
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Yemen
- Dr. Ahmed Al-Jumaily is a psychiatrist who has years of experience helping people with depression and anxiety. He is also knowledgeable about grief and stress management. Dr. Al-Jumaily is an expert in his field and can help you get your life back on track.
- Dr. Fatima Al-Saleh is a psychologist who specializes in helping people with PTSD and OCD. She has a deep understanding of these disorders and can help you overcome your symptoms. Dr. Al-Saleh is compassionate and caring, and she will work tirelessly to help you get better.
- Dr. Ahmed Al-Ansari is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety. He has helped many people in Yemen overcome these challenges and live happier lives.
- Dr. Fatima Al-Yamani is a psychologist who specializes in treating PTSD and other trauma-related disorders. She has helped many people in Yemen heal from their trauma and move on with their lives.
- Dr. Abdullah Al-Saleh is a therapist who specializes in helping people deal with stress and anger management issues. He has helped many people in Yemen learn how to better cope with stress and manage their anger.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Yemen can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The cost of online therapy in Yemen can vary depending on the therapist and the type of therapy being provided. However, most therapists charge between $50 and $100 per session.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Yemen. We are the most affordable ways in Yemen to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.
"*" indicates required fields