Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Australia
Weight Loss Program in Australia
There are many different methods of weight loss available in Australia, and each individual may find the right one for them. Some popular methods include diet, exercise and medications. Diet is the most important part of any weight loss plan, as it determines how many calories a person consumes. There are many different types of diets to choose from, and each has its own benefits and drawbacks.
One common type of diet is the Mediterranean diet, which is high in fruits and vegetables and low in processed foods. This diet is good for people who want to lose weight because it is healthy and easy to follow. Exercise is also important for weight loss, but it must be done in a safe and effective way. Exercises that are good for weight loss include walking, swimming, cycling and aerobic exercise.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Australia?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Australia.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Australia
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Australia.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Australia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Australia.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Australia
Our nutritionists in Australia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Australia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Newcastle, Canberra, Sunshine Coast, Central Coast, Wollongong, Geelong, Hobart, Townsville, Cairns, Toowoomba, Darwin
10,000+ Happy Customers From Australia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been wanting to lose weight for a very long time and I finally found the right treatment for me. MantraCare has helped me so much in my weight loss journey. I am happy with the results and I feel much better about myself.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Australia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Australia.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Australia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Australia will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Katrina is a Registered Nutritionist and Dietitian who has worked in private practice for more than 20 years. She is passionate about helping her clients achieve their health and weight goals, using a variety of methods such as dietary counselling, meal planning, and healthy cooking classes.
- Belinda Hutton is an experienced dietitian who has worked in both private practice and public health settings. She specialises in helping people to manage their weight through diet and exercise, as well as providing support during times of crisis or transition.
- Michelle Dickinson has been working as a registered dietitian since 2006, specialising in obesity management and diabetes prevention. Her clinical experience allows her to provide individualised care that meets the needs of her patients.
- Nadine Burke is a registered dietitian who works at Sydney’s Royal Prince Alfred Hospital. She has worked with patients with diabetes, obesity, heart disease, and other concerns for over 20 years. Burke has published articles on diet and health, as well as co-authored books about food metabolism and healthy eating for children.
- Helen Ziegler is considered one of Australia’s leading dietitians, and has worked with some of the country’s most famous people. Her work has focused on helping people achieve their health goals through food counselling and nutrition therapy.
A weight loss program in Australia can cost anywhere from $50 to $200 per week. The average person spends about $100 per week on their weight loss program.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements