Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Australia
There are many different ways to treat hypertension, and the most effective treatment depends on the individual. In general, lifestyle changes are the first line of treatment for hypertension. This includes eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and limiting alcohol intake. If lifestyle changes don’t lower blood pressure to a safe level, medication may be necessary.There are many different types of medications used to treat hypertension, and the best type of medication for each person depends on several factors, including other health conditions and medications that the person is taking. Some common medications used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, and beta blockers. In some cases, more than one medication may be necessary to control blood pressure.Hypertension can be a serious condition, so it’s important to work with a healthcare team in Australia to create a treatment plan that’s right for you. With proper treatment, most people with hypertension can live healthy lives.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Australia. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Australia monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Australia
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Australia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Australia: Lagos, Kano, Ibadan
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Australia
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Australia
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Australia
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Australia
- Dr. John Ting from the Royal Melbourne Hospital in Victoria. He is a cardiologist and has over 25 years of experience treating hypertension.
- Dr. Simon Stuart from the Sydney Heart Centre in New South Wales. He is a cardiologist and has over 20 years of experience treating hypertension.
- Dr. Michael A. Brown is a leading hypertension specialist who has over 25 years of experience in treating this condition. He is the head of the Hypertension Unit at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Sydney, and he is also a Professor of Medicine at the University of New South Wales. Dr. Brown has authored numerous articles on hypertension, and he is a highly respected authority on this topic.
- Dr. Peter C. Liu is another leading hypertension specialist who has over 20 years of experience in treating this condition. He is the Head of Cardiology at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney, and he is also a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Sydney. Dr. Liu has published extensively on hypertension, and he is widely regarded as an expert on this topic.
- Dr. Simon J. Worthington is a senior hypertension specialist who has over 30 years of experience in treating this condition. He is currently the Director of Cardiology at St George’s Hospital in Perth, and he is also a Professor of Medicine at the University of Western Australia. Dr. Worthington has authored or co-authored numerous articles on hypertension, and he is one of the most respected experts on this topic in Australia.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Australia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with hypertension a few years ago and my doctor prescribed me medication. I had been taking the medication for a while but when I started on MantraCare, my blood pressure levels started to drop. After some time, I felt much better and now I am back to normal.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Australia.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Australia that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Australia will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Australia helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Depending on the severity of your hypertension, you may be required to take various medications and treatments in order to lower your blood pressure. In Australia, the average cost of medications and treatments for hypertension is around $1100 per year. However, this price can vary depending on your location and the specific medication or treatment you require.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!