Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Australia
Diabetes Treatment in Australia
Diabetes treatment in Australia is a multifaceted approach. Diabetes management involves the use of medications and lifestyle changes, such as diet, exercise, and smoking cessation. Medications may include insulin to help control blood sugar levels or other oral medications that lower blood sugar levels.
Lifestyle modifications are also important for diabetes management, such as healthy eating, weight loss, physical activity, and quitting smoking. Diabetes management should also take into consideration the individual’s self-care needs and preferences.
In order for Australians living with diabetes to manage their condition effectively, it is important for them to have access to the latest research and treatments. Diabetes Australia provides up-to-date information about diabetes management, including resources for individuals and healthcare professionals. Diabetes Australia supports individuals living with diabetes through programs such as Diabetes Connect, Diabetes Management Programs, and Diabetes Support Groups.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Australia monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Australia
- Dr. Janet Albrechtsen – Dr. Albrechtsen is an endocrinologist who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diabetes, obesity, thyroid disorders and other metabolic diseases at her practice in Sydney, Australia. She has been working as a clinician for over two decades with experience in both private and public health systems in Australia. She is highly knowledgeable and a leading expert in her field.
- Dr. Anne McDonald – Dr. McDonald is an endocrinologist, diabetologist and general physician based in Melbourne, Australia. She has more than 20 years of experience treating patients with diabetes and metabolic disorders including insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, thyroid and pituitary diseases. She also has expertise in weight loss management, hormone replacement therapy and pre-diabetes prevention.
- Dr. John Firth – Dr. Firth is a specialist doctor of endocrinology and diabetes in Brisbane, Australia. He has vast experience treating patients with both type 1 and type 2 diabetes as well as other endocrine disorders such as thyroid, adrenal and pituitary diseases. He has also established a diabetes research center at the University of Queensland and is internationally recognized for his work in diabetes treatment.
- Dr. David White – Dr. White is an endocrinologist who works out of Perth, Australia. He has over 15 years of experience treating patients with diabetes and other endocrine disorders such as thyroid disease, adrenal insufficiency, polycystic ovarian syndrome and pituitary tumors. He is a highly skilled doctor who is dedicated to helping his patients achieve optimal health.
- Dr. Graeme Jones – Dr. Jones is an experienced diabetologist and endocrinologist based in Adelaide, Australia. He has a particular interest in the diagnosis and management of diabetes type 1 and type 2 as well as other endocrine disorders such as thyroid disease, adrenal insufficiency and pituitary diseases. He is also highly knowledgeable about nutrition, obesity prevention and weight management.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Australia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been suffering from Type 2 Diabetes for over 10 years and the treatment options available to me were limited. After doing some research, I decided to try MantraCare’s diabetes treatment program in Australia. I was surprised with how quickly my symptoms improved and that it only took four weeks of treatment to fully control my blood sugar levels. The results were truly incredible. I am no longer suffering from the debilitating side effects of diabetes and have been able to live a normal life again. Thanks to MantraCare, I can now enjoy my food without worrying about my blood sugar levels. If you are looking for an effective and reliable solution for your diabetes, then I highly recommend trying MantraCare’s diabetes treatment program. It has truly changed my life and I am forever grateful to them for providing me with this amazing opportunity.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Australia work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Australia.
For people with Type 1 diabetes, the average out-of-pocket expenses for medications and supplies is around $3000 per year.
For people with Type 2 diabetes, the average out-of-pocket expenses for medications and supplies is around $4000 per year. In addition to these expenses, people with diabetes also need to factor in regular doctor visits and hospital visits.
On average, these costs amount to around $2000 per year.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.