Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Bhutan
Weight Loss Program in Bhutan
Weight loss in Bhutan is a popular topic of discussion, with many people looking to reduce weight or manage their weight in order to live a healthier lifestyle. There are a number of ways to achieve weight loss in Bhutan, including diet and exercise.
Dietary changes can be the most effective way to lose weight in Bhutan. Eating healthy foods that are low in fat and carbohydrates can help to reduce your caloric intake and help you to maintain your weight. It is also important to drink plenty of fluids and avoid overeating. Regular exercise can also help you to lose weight in Bhutan. Exercising for 30 minutes at least five days a week can help you to burn calories and boost your overall health.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Bhutan?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Bhutan.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Bhutan
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Bhutan.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Bhutan available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Bhutan.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Bhutan
Our nutritionists in Bhutan create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Bhutan
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Bhutan: Thimphu, Phuntsholing, Paro, Gelephu, Samdrup Jongkhar, Wangdue Phodrang, Punakha, Jakar, Nganglam, Samtse
10,000+ Happy Customers From Bhutan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has been a life saver. I was getting nowhere with my weight, and then I found MantraCare. Their program is easy to follow and they have helped me lose a lot of weight.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Bhutan will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Bhutan.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Bhutan will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Bhutan will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Pema Choden, RDs, MS is an accredited registered dietitian and medical superintendent at the National Referral Hospital in Thimphu. She has worked as a consultant for several international humanitarian organizations, providing nutrition support to refugees and displaced people around the world.
- Karma Lhamo, RD is an accredited registered dietitian and assistant professor at Changlimithang University in Thimphu. She has worked as a nutritionist for various government agencies and non-profit organizations in Bhutan since 2001. Her work focuses on promoting healthy eating habits among school children and overweight adults in rural areas of Bhutan.
- Susanne Lohman is known for her work in weight loss and healthy eating. She is also certified as a wellness coach and has worked with clients on programs such as the South Beach Diet and the Ornish Diet.
- Sonali Sharma specializes in diabetes management. She has worked with clients on a variety of programs, including the DASH diet and the Diabetes Prevention Program.
- Astrid Andersen specializes in sports nutrition. She has worked with athletes from a range of disciplines, including track and field, basketball, soccer, and cricket.
The cost of a weight loss program in Bhutan will vary depending on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location. However, most programs will range from $500 to $1,000 per week.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.