Book online consultation with top dietitians in Bhutan
Nutrition Counseling in Bhutan
There is a growing need for nutritional counseling in Bhutan as the country’s population continues to grow and age. The government has recognized the need for nutritional counseling, and has funded several programs to provide this service. There are two main types of services offered: individualized counseling and group counseling.Individualized counseling is focused on one person at a time, and typically lasts for 10-15 sessions.
It is designed to help the client identify and address any nutritional issues that may be contributing to their health problems. Group counseling involves groups of people, and is often more effective than individualized counseling because it provides support and shared experiences. Groups can range in size from 2-10 people, and typically meet twice a week for 2-3 hours.
Both types of services are available in urban and rural areas, and can be delivered through government or private health clinics, community centers, or health homes. Nutrition counselors also offer educational programs on healthy eating and weight management, as well as recipes and tips for living a healthy lifestyle.
How can our Dietitian in Bhutan help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Bhutan for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Bhutan
Our nutritionists in Bhutan create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Bhutan
- Dr. Sangay Wangchuk: He is the leading nutritionist in Bhutan and has been working with the government of Bhutan since 1996. He is an expert in all aspects of nutrition, from food policy to health promotion and disease prevention. He has worked in numerous national and international projects related to nutrition, such as developing food-based dietary guidelines, delivering nutrition workshops, and conducting research on malnutrition.
- Dr. Thinley Wangdi: Dr. Thinley is an experienced nutritionist who has been working in Bhutan for more than 15 years. He specializes in community-based nutritional programs that target vulnerable populations such as children, pregnant women and elderly people. He has also been involved in various research projects related to nutrition and malnutrition.
- Dr. Karma Choki: Dr. Karma Choki is a renowned nutritionist who has been working in Bhutan for over 15 years now. She specializes in health promotion, disease prevention and food security programs. She has also conducted numerous nutrition assessments and surveys in different parts of Bhutan and has been a part of various national nutrition committees.
- Dr. Jigme Wangdi: Dr. Jigme is a well-known nutritionist in Bhutan, who has worked with the Ministry of Health since 2004. He specializes in health promotion and disease prevention, as well as maternal and child health nutrition programs. He has been actively involved in various local and international projects to improve the dietary status of people in Bhutan.
- Dr. Deki Pema: She is a well-known nutritionist who has worked with the government of Bhutan for more than 15 years. She specializes in community-based nutrition interventions, food security, and public health nutrition. She has been actively involved in the development of various national nutrition policies and programs.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Bhutan
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Bhutan.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Bhutan available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Bhutan. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Bhutan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I highly recommend MantraCare for their nutrition counseling services in Bhutan. I had the pleasure of attending an individual consultation with one of their counselors and was very impressed by her knowledge, empathy, and professionalism. She provided me with tailored dietary advice that helped me understand my body’s needs better. I firmly believe MantraCare offers some of the best nutrition counseling services in Bhutan and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for personal guidance and support in achieving their health goals. Thank you MantraCare for the wonderful experience! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Bhutan will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Bhutan will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Bhutan via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Bhutan or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Bhutan would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Bhutan usually costs around 200 to 350 baht per session, depending on the counselor’s experience and qualification. Some clinics may also offer group counseling or meal programs as part of their services.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!