Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Bhutan
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that affects millions of people worldwide. In Bhutan, the prevalence of hypertension is on the rise, with an estimated 1 in 3 adults living with the condition. While there are many factors that contribute to the development of hypertension, lifestyle choices play a significant role in its prevention and treatment. Making healthy lifestyle choices is key to managing hypertension and reducing the risk of complications. quitting smoking, eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, and getting regular exercise can all help to lower blood pressure. In addition, limiting salt intake and drinking alcohol in moderation can also help to reduce hypertension. If lifestyle changes alone are not enough to control blood pressure, medication may be necessary. There are a variety of medications available to treat hypertension, and the best option for each individual will depend on a number of factors.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Bhutan. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Bhutan monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Bhutan
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Bhutan
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Bhutan: Chhukha, Daga, Damphu, Gasa, Gelephu, Ha, Jakar, Lhuntshi, Mongar, Paro, Pemagatsel, Phuntsholing, Punakha, Samtse, Samdrup Jongkhar, Thimphu, Trashigang, Tongsa, Wangdue Phodrang, Zhemgang
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Bhutan
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Bhutan
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Bhutan
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Bhutan
- Dr. Namgay Sherpa is a well-known hypertension doctor in Bhutan. He has worked extensively to improve the treatment of high blood pressure in his country. He is also the founder and director of the Himalayan Institute of Cardiology, which is one of the foremost medical institutions in Bhutan dedicated to promoting heart health.
- Dr. Sonam Tshering is another highly respected hypertension doctor in Bhutan. He has experience working with both traditional and modern medicine to help sufferers of high blood pressure. Dr. Tshering runs a clinic that offers comprehensive care for people with high blood pressure, including treatments for heart disease and other conditions associated with high blood pressure, such as diabetes.
- Dr. Tashi Wangchuk is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has been working in Bhutan for more than 20 years. He is board certified by the American Board of Hypertension and is a member of the Royal College of Physicians of Bhutan. Dr. Wangchuk provides comprehensive care for his patients, including treatment for hypertension, heart disease, and other chronic conditions. He also offers supplements and lifestyle advice to help keep his patients healthy and reduce their risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Dr. Bhawna Pathak is a renowned physician who specializes in treating hypertension and other heart conditions. She has worked at various hospitals across India and Bhutan and has experience with many different types of drugs and treatments for hypertension. If you’re looking for an expert on the topic, Dr. Pathak is a great choice.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Bhutan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been taking MantraCare for about 3 months now and I feel so much better. I wasn’t taking any medicine before but now I don’t need to take anything because my blood pressure is normal.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Bhutan.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Bhutan that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Bhutan will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Bhutan helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment in Bhutan will vary depending on the clinic or hospital you choose to visit. However, a general estimate would put the cost at around US$100 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!