Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Bhutan
It is no secret that Bhutan is a beautiful country. With its stunning landscapes and friendly people, it is no wonder that so many people want to visit. However, Bhutan is also a country with a lot of problems. Mental health issues are rampant, and there is a lack of access to mental health care. This is where online therapy comes in. Online therapy is a great way to get mental health care without having to leave the comfort of your own home. You can talk to a therapist from anywhere in the world, and you don’t have to worry about the stigma that comes with seeking mental health care in Bhutan. If you are struggling with mental health issues, online therapy is a great option for you. You can get the help you need without having to leave your home, and you can do it at a time that works for you.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Bhutan
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Bhutan
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Bhutan available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Bhutan to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Bhutan from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Bhutan. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Bhutan & the world
“I just want to say that I am so glad I signed up for online therapy sessions with MantraCare. It has done wonders for me and my mental health. There is no shame in admitting you need help, and having the support of a therapist helps so much. Plus, I have found it really helpful to have someone who understands what your going through.”
1 year on MantraCare, Bhutan
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Bhutan
- Dr. Dawa Tshering is a clinical psychologist who has worked with many clients suffering from depression and anxiety. He is very knowledgeable about the latest treatments and can tailor his approach to each individual client.
- Dr. Sonam Dorji is a psychiatric specialist who has helped many people with PTSD and OCD. He is very compassionate and understands the unique needs of each client.
- Dr. Namgay Wangmo is a counseling psychologist who has experience working with clients from all walks of life. She is especially skilled at helping people deal with stress and anger management issues.
- Dr. Pema Choeda is a renowned therapist who has worked with many high-profile clients. She has a wealth of experience dealing with all sorts of mental health issues and can provide customized treatment plans for each client she sees.
- Dr. Sonam Tshering is a psychiatrist who has extensive experience in treating patients with mental illness. He is also the director of the Mental Health Unit at Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Bhutan can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The cost of online therapy in Bhutan will vary depending on the therapist you choose and the specific services they offer. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $30 to $80 per session.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Bhutan. We are the most affordable ways in Bhutan to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.