Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Bolivia
It is estimated that about one-third of adults in the world have high blood pressure, and this number is only expected to rise. High blood pressure is a major risk factor for heart disease, stroke, and kidney failure. The good news is that there are many things people can do to lower their blood pressure and reduce their risk of these life-threatening conditions. In Bolivia, the first line of treatment for hypertension is usually lifestyle changes. This means eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and avoiding tobacco use. If these lifestyle changes are not enough to lower blood pressure, medication may be needed. There are many different types of medications used to treat hypertension. Some of these medications work by decreasing the amount of salt and water in the body, while others work by relaxing the blood vessels.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Bolivia. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Bolivia monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Bolivia
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Bolivia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Bolivia: Santa Cruz, El Alto, La Paz, Cochabamba, Oruro, Sucre, Tarija, Potosí, Sacaba, Quillacollo, Montero, Trinidad, Warnes, Yacuíba, La Guardia, Riberalta, Viacha, Villa Tunari, Cobija, Tiquipaya
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Bolivia
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Bolivia
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Bolivia
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Bolivia
- Dr. Roberto Pajardo is a highly respected and well-known hypertension doctor in La Paz. He has worked extensively to improve treatment options for those with high blood pressure and has authored numerous articles on the topic.
- Dr. Julio Cesar López is another highly respected hypertension doctor in La Paz. He has spent a lot of time studying and learning about treatment options for those with high blood pressure, and his work has helped many people live healthier lives free from this condition.
- Dr. Jaime Correa is a highly respected hypertension specialist who has been working in Bolivia for over 20 years. He is known for his expertise in both traditional and modern treatments, and he has helped thousands of patients achieve optimal health.
- Dr. Jorge Chavez is another highly regarded hypertension doctor in Bolivia. He has more than 20 years of experience treating patients with hypertension, and he has a strong track record of success. Dr. Chavez is also well-known for his devotion to educating his patients about their condition and available treatment options.
- Dr. Felipe Quispe-Lopez is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Bolivia. He has authored several articles on the topic and is a board member of the Bolivian Hypertension Association. He is also known for his expertise in the treatment of heart disease and diabetes.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Bolivia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I struggled with high blood pressure for a long time. I tried everything from pills, to changing my diet, to yoga. Nothing worked until I found MantraCare. They listen to you and do not prescribe medications to cover up the symptoms.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Bolivia.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Bolivia that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Bolivia will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Bolivia helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Bolivia has a high rate of hypertension, and the cost of treatment is high. The average cost of hypertension treatment in Bolivia is US $257 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!