Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Bolivia
Weight Loss Program in Bolivia
Many people in Bolivia struggle with obesity, a problem that is only getting worse. Obesity is an epidemic in Bolivia, and the country has one of the highest rates of obesity in the world. In fact, more than one third of Bolivians are obese, which is about three times the global average.
Obesity is a major health problem, and it increases your risk for heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, and other serious health problems. It also increases your risk for death from all causes.There are many ways to lose weight in Bolivia. You can try dieting and exercise, or you can use weight loss supplements. Whichever approach you choose, make sure to follow a healthy diet and exercise plan.
There are many weight loss supplements available in Bolivia. These supplements can help you lose weight quickly and easily. However, be sure to talk to your doctor before using any weight loss supplements.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Bolivia?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Bolivia.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Bolivia
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Bolivia.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Bolivia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Bolivia.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Bolivia
Our nutritionists in Bolivia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Bolivia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Bolivia: Santa Cruz de la Sierra, El Alto, La Paz, Cochabamba, Oruro, Sucre, Tarija, Potosí, Sacaba, Quillacollo, Montero, Trinidad
10,000+ Happy Customers From Bolivia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have had a weight problem my whole life. I tried all different kinds of programs and treatments but nothing worked. After a friend recommended Mantra Care to me I finally feel in control of my weight. I lost 50 pounds and now I feel confident in myself.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Bolivia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Bolivia.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Bolivia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Bolivia will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Liliana Pinto is a highly respected dietitian who has worked at several prestigious hospitals and clinics across Bolivia. She has also authored several articles on nutrition and dietary therapy, which has granted her a great deal of credibility among her peers.
- Virginia Carrasco is another highly respected dietitian who has worked at several prominent hospitals and clinics across Bolivia. She is particularly known for her work in weight management and diabetes mellitus treatment, which makes her an excellent choice for patients seeking comprehensive care.
- Sonia Medina is a well-known and accomplished dietitian who has worked at several prominent Bolivian hospitals and clinics over the years. Her clinical experience and knowledge make her an ideal consultant for patients seeking guidance on all aspects of dietetics care
- Carolina González is a renowned dietitian and nutritionist who has worked in a number of hospitals and clinics across Bolivia. She has a wealth of experience working with patients of all ages, backgrounds, and dietary preferences. Her clinic is highly esteemed for its personalized approach to nutrition counseling and patient care.
- Mercedes Rentería is also a well-known dietitian and nutritionist who has worked extensively in Bolivian hospitals and clinics over the last several years. She specializes in working with patients suffering from chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, and obesity. Mercedes’ clinic offers comprehensive counseling and treatment plans tailored specifically to each individual’s needs.
A weight loss program in Bolivia can cost anywhere from $200 to $2000. The average cost for a weight loss program in Bolivia is $500. The price of a weight loss program will vary depending on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.