Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Bolivia
In a country where only 10% of the population has access to quality mental health care, online therapy is providing much-needed support to people in Bolivia. Through online therapy, Bolivians are able to access qualified mental health professionals from the comfort of their own homes. This is particularly helpful for those who live in rural areas, and who may not have access to face-to-face therapy. Online therapy is also more affordable than traditional therapy, which can be out of reach for many Bolivians. And, with no need to travel or take time off work, online therapy is more convenient too.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Bolivia
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Bolivia
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Bolivia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Bolivia to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Bolivia from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Bolivia. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Bolivia & the world
“Mantra Care has changed my life. When I first came across it, I was lost and needed help with my mental health. I am now a therapist and Mantra Care is the best thing in the world to me because it helped me get my life back on track.”
1 year on MantraCare, Bolivia
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Bolivia
- Dr. Carlos Valenzuela is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating patients with depression and anxiety disorders. He has years of experience helping patients overcome their mental health challenges and live happier lives.
- Dr. Maria Gutierrez is a psychologist who specializes in treating patients with grief and stress disorders. She has helped countless patients work through their grief and find peace after the loss of a loved one.
- Dr. Jorge Lopez is a psychotherapist who specializes in treating patients with workplace issues and anger management problems. He has helped many people resolve their workplace conflicts and improve their relationships with co-workers.
- Dr. Ana Diaz is a counselor who specializes in treating patients with PTSD and OCD disorders. She has years of experience helping patients overcome their trauma and live more productive lives free from fear and anxiety.
- Dr. Juan Pablo Aponte is a highly respected psychiatrist in Bolivia. He has helped many people suffering from depression and anxiety. He is also an expert in grief counseling and has helped many people who are grieving the loss of a loved one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Bolivia can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The average cost of online therapy in Bolivia is $50 per session. However, the exact cost will depend on the type of therapy you are receiving, the therapist’s experience, and the length of the session.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Bolivia. We are the most affordable ways in Bolivia to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.